Star Wars General

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Only because everyone else puts him on a pedestal and gives him credit for things others have done. As a idea man myself, I see people gleefully ignoring that it was others who made Star Wars as great as it is just to give the credit to George grotesque. Again, the best parts of Star Wars weren’t made by George, or does everyone now like how he made Jedi into glorified political taskforce who lost their way with the Force well before the movies?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
He made the universe he had the ideas and Filoni is the one right now who makes them work.  
I give both credit I don’t dismiss what either of them or try to draw a line between as if they have to be separated the things that people like now that is the animated stuff would not exist without either.  
That’s how I sees it.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
And I’m sure that the people who worked with George before Filoni had a similar feeling to their conversations. If George is a master, than Filoni is a grandmaster.
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

And yes Filoni did know when to say no or disagree with him like when George said there are no cloaked ships in Star Wars but Filoni said “It’s fine George.”  
He know when to say no and he know how to listen to him and make things work which is more than the Sequels did.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Darth Prime
Maybe if you weren’t so aggressive in giving him all the praise and even downplaying Filoni by calling him “George’s Padawan.”

I’m not as I said clearly back here.

@Darth Prime  
@Meanlucario
He made the universe he had the ideas and Filoni is the one right now who makes them work.
I give both credit I don’t dismiss what either of them or try to draw a line between as if they have to be separated the things that people like now that is the animated stuff would not exist without either.
That’s how I sees it.

I see both of them as important.  
Calling Filoni “George’s Padawan” does not in anyway downplay his importance it’s very much the opposite it means he’s the rightful successor.  
It’s as if you’re so blinded by your George Lucas hate your ignoring things I’ve been saying to fit your narrative that I’m somehow dismissing Filoni’s own influence when that’s not what I’ve said at all.

And on your other point even though George may have not really cared to keep what the EU did and could undo anything but the name Coruscant did come form the EU and he did use that as the name of the galactic capital in the Prequels instead of coming up with something different so this whole “nuking” the EU that you keep saying he would do just seems like an extreme your trying to use to vilify him.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

And since there’s the whole thing about changing EU stuff Filoni himself has done that done it just recently with the start of the very first episode of Bad Batch.  
And I get it they wanted a character people have a connection with and more people will watch a show than read a comic and I didn’t read that comic either so I’m not that broken up at the change.  
But they did say everything would be canon going forward.  
I just kinda wish there was a little more cohesion.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
I mean actually nuking Legends, not just separating them from the Disney canon.

You me and Eck. I think Eck has a few videos on how Disney hasn’t been as committed to the “everything is canon” thing as they advertised.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

And again I’m not broken up over this change I didn’t even read that comic so it’s not a big deal to me and I feel it’s more interesting to depict that moment here in the show.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
That’s because you see a series being left alone after 35(?) years of content as it being nuked apparently.

@Darth Prime  
I heard the comic is good, but this is far from the first time that comic/books had to make way of shows/movies that came out afterwards in Disney’s canon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide