Star Wars General

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dex Stewart  
The one on the right looks like it’s in a foggy forest, which has very different lighting than inside a well-lit space ship. And I assume your second sentence is sarcasm (I don’t understand human biology enough to know if you’re being serious or joking).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Damm, that was dark as fuck.

Just watched the next Bad Batch.

Crosshair is straight stone cold.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
I feel like I’m the only one who remembers that Star Wars wasn’t doing that well, especially with the mediocre movies movies he made once he was made the head of Star Wars.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
No I was content with it back then.  
You may feel whatever and however you want about whatever but don’t you fucking dare dismiss how I feel or think or tell how I think or feel about things just because it’s different from how you view things.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
People realized that he was just the idea guy, not the one who made the magic. It’s why people remember KOTOR more fondly than PM.

@Darth Prime  
You are the one reminiscing about “the good old days.”
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Darth Prime
You are the one reminiscing about “the good old days.”

And what’s wrong with my thinking that these hypothetical “good old days” actually were good.  
Yeah I know people complained about shit back then too I knew people made whole diatribes against against the Prequel I know there is stuff in the EU that rivals the stupidity of the Sequels but that does not mean I wasn’t content with the state of the franchise overall back then compared to now.  
I do not appreciate your implicating that I am misremembering things or that I am wrong for how I feel on the subject just because you can’t come up with any real argument.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I watched Attack of the Clones a few days ago. My grandmother had forgotten most of it,she hasn’t seen it in nearly a decade when we last rented it. Afterwards,she said the romance between Anakin and Padme was really bad,and that Hayden Christensen didn’t look anything like Jake Lloyd. Also too many explosions and gunfights,but she says that about every Star Wars movie.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Darth Prime  
It was “complete” if I can say that. Everything in it fit in and made sense. Even if the prequels aren’t masterpieces in every way they got better as they went along and the clone wars era is very well made, imo.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
No they call him that because they know he understands the world the lore and how best to explore because his talked so much shop with George.  
Lemme see if I can contextualize it in a way you can understand since you enjoy demonize Lucas so much think of him as Vader and Filoni as Ashoka he’s the Padawan that gets it right when their master fails.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Wouldn’t that make him the second coming of the people who listened to George and knew what to add and what to leave out, like who made the OG movies good? It’s one thing to have idea, it’s another to make them work. And if he is “George’s Padawan,” than he surpassed George years ago just with the Clone Wars show.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
Duh.  
That’s what I’ve been saying.  
But I’m also saying you can’t just dismiss George either entirely.  
Like for all the Disney bashing for what they’ve done (not even counting the actual greedy evil stuff they have done EG not paying writers royalties) people do you go just as hard if not harder on hating Lucas. Like I’m trying not to put him on a pedestal or anything here I am aware of his faults and failings but you honestly come off as trying to make him sound like he’s the ultimate evil.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
I’m not trying to dismiss him, just that people are giving him way too much credit, especially if they are calling Dave Filoni his George’s Padawan. And honestly, I see much more praising of Lucas than bashing, especially on this thread. I don’t know where you hang out if what you see more of is him being bashed, because it’s not here.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
I’m not saying people are bashing him where in anything I just post did I say people in general were currently bashing.  
I said YOU Meanlucario specifically come off as constantly trying to dismiss and discredit Lucas that it almost comes off as bashing.  
Again I dont want to sound like I’m putting him on a pedestal but you’re almost like a current Star Wars hater just on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide