Star Wars General

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Some guy decided to name their light novel protagonist “Kumoko” (spider-girl). Why? Because she’s a spider.  
Kumoko has split personalities, whom she calls : Intel brain, Body Brain, Magic Brain 1 and Magic Brain 2.  
Kumoko currently is a popular anime.

Lazy naming isnt’t indicative of actual quality. It just indicates that the author either doesnt bother, or is being subversive.

I sincerely dont see anything worth thrashing in that clip you just showed me. Then again, I’m a guy who name my pfp the hijabi pony
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@tehwatever  
It’s a rock. An actual rock. It navigates the ship aka “the vessel”. lol.

full

This is not a door but the rock helping them control “the vessel”:

full

A rock has become a character. Maude would love this! XD
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@silbasa  
I know it’s a rock. The clip says it’s a rock. I still dont see why you’d think it trash tho.

Millennials like you and I consume subversive content regularly. An actual lifeless immobile slab of hardened minerals manning a ship isnt the weirdest thing you ever seen so how is this suddenly a thing? Unless you just wanna trash KK which, is understandable.

I just dont get why The Rock TM and lazy naming is the thing you’re making fun of.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

A rock. Think about that.
Thought about it.  
…still don’t see it, because I can think of several ways how it could work as a meme, as a joke, played straight, or a tragedy.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I’ve seen rock aliens nothing new there but one that’s just a big slab? That seems more like something from Star Trek to me.

@silbasa  
@tehwatever
It’s a rock. An actual rock. It navigates the ship aka “the vessel”. lol.
full
This is not a door but the rock helping them control “the vessel”:
full
A rock has become a character. Maude would love this! XD

Like I’m looking at this and I honestly think it’s something someone edited into the comic.  
Like it is real right? I’m honestly having a hard time telling if it’s legit or fake here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide