Star Wars General

rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
I’m planning sometime next week to marathon all 11 star wars movies. It’ll apparently take around 25 hours to watch all of them.

Wish me luck.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
So the Canadians made a lightsaber.

Well, tbf, it’s more a giant plasma torch. But, it’s blade shaped, retractable, has a defined end, and can cut through a steel door.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Darth Prime

It is very proto-saber, which I think they actually talk about in the video.

Sure beats Michio Kaku’s lightsaber idea, with the tungsten tube filled with holes.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Vivace

A slight one yea. And the edges of the blade carry a very acetylene torch’like flicker. Kind of looks like Kylo’s saber actually.

It’s not a perfect shaft, but the laminar flow valve they have on it does pretty well at making it decently well shaped.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
There is a rumor floating about that Kyle Katarn may be joining the live-action lineups. Likely in a Disney+ role.

And apparently, one of the actors being considered is fucking Shia LaBoeuf.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
I’m now thinking of just splitting my marathon in half. Episodes 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, and 3 one day and 7, RO, 8, Solo, and 9 the second.

Still looking at like 12 hours each though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide