Star Wars General

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
make The Prequels looks good

full

I won’t act like the Disney trilogies are great, or that the prequels had more passion, but the Disney movies are much better than the shit known as the prequels. At least Disney had a better understanding of Star Wars than the guy who “made it.” Yes, they fucked up, but their fuck-ups aren’t as bad as Lucas’s for the most part.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Meanlucario  
No, at least Lucas’s fuck ups are interesting. Disney’s godawful sequels are what unchecked capitalism has done to our planet. On no sane planet would movies that are made that horribly be even allowed to exist. Only films made by actual artists should be able to be made. Disney’s films are all about the Happy Meals and shit.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
but the Disney movies are much better than the shit known as the prequels. At least Disney had a better understanding of Star Wars than the guy who “made it.” Yes, they fucked up, but their fuck-ups aren’t as bad as Lucas’s for the most part.
Background Pony #8F71
I like the call back to Return of the Jedi in the latest Clone Wars episode with Anakin and Asoka
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
At least Disney had a better understanding of Star Wars than the guy who “made it.”

yeah, no tho.  
lucuse gave us dave faloni and well…that speaks for itself.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Angrybrony  
I doubt that Lucas made Dave Faloni, and I’m certain that it was the OG trilogy that inspired him, and not the Lucas trilogy that he was hired to fix for him. At most, Lucas gave him some ideas, but it was Faloni that made them great, not Lucas.

@Dustcan  
@Angrybrony  
Than why do the Disney movies feel more like Star Wars than the Lucas trilogy? Again, I’m not saying the Disney ones are great, just better than movies Lucas had when he had no one to tell him no.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Angrybrony  
I hardly call trying to make things about in-universe politics and falling on its face trying to half-ass any form of grey “new.” At least TLJ tried to play with the movies’ formula and wanted to take them away from the series’ tired cliches like how everything has to be about how cool Luke and his blood is, only to have RoS murder that idea.
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Meanlucario  
yeah and face planted waaaay worse into fucking navel gazing.

tired cliches like how everything like how everything has to be about how cool Luke and his blood is

if only it had more to say then jedi bad, luke bad, do as your told by white lady, capitalism bad.  
or break the rules of the universe like twigge cuz the force is just magic now.

also kotor 2 did it better over a decade ago.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Angrybrony  
I think you’re misreading Luke being old and tired as “Luke is bad.” And Jedi kind of where in the since that they practically left the Force to be glorified bodyguards for a Republic, which is what caused them to fall to the Sith, who at this point weren’t much better. Also, Ms. Do What I Say is agreed to be one of the worst parts of that movie, like the writing and dialogue is for the Lucas trilogy.

And too bad that it’s a glorified fanwork like most of the EU stuff.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
But TLJ also “fell on its face trying to half-ass any grey”.  
You’re arguments are always “but it’s not that thing I don’t like so it’s better”.  
And TLJ way to play around wit the cliches was going “hey remember how things happened in ESB well we’re doing that but the opposite happens and everyone is kinda stupid” how riveting and thought provoking.  
And really the movies are supposed to the Skywalker Saga obviously it’s the focus it’s not actually obsessive over in-universe as you constantly try to paint it it’s like complaining about DMC obsessing over the Sparda bloodline which characters in-universe have done way more than with the Skywalker one in comparison.
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
[bq=”Meanlucario”] @Angrybrony
And Jedi kind of where in the since that they practically left the Force to be glorified bodyguards for a Republic, which is what caused them to fall to the Sith, who at this point weren’t much better.
And that’s the problem it wants to critique the Jedi from the Prequels which is fine but the way they do it is with broken old man Luke who was supposed to to fix the Jedi Order not just rebuild it like it was but try to learn from its failing but here’s the thing we don’t know what Luke’s Order was like it doesn’t matter in the long run but Luke had to be a washed up loser to talk shit about the Jedi sucked and I just don’t find that actually interesting like ever TLJ defender seems to I find it a poor direction to take a character in just because the director thinks his so cleaver.
And too bad that it’s a glorified fanwork like most of the EU stuff.
That same Logic can apply to the Sequel Trilogy since Lucas also zero input into then and they’re just even more glorified because they’re major motion pictures.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Angrybrony  
He didn’t say it sucked he’s just being dismissive of a better work because it’s on a lower tier of canon rather than coming with an actual counter-argument of way the thing he likes is better.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide