Star Wars General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Commune
Seeing as he wasn’t that involved with TLJ, I can see that.

He was an executive producer on TLJ, so he had to approve every decision Rian made.

I swear I legit do NOT understand where people get this idea that Rise of Skywalker “undid” anything TLJ had, or the idea that TLJ “undid” any of TFA for that matter. It felt more like the Kingdom Hearts approach than anything, where they had a basic plot outline to work with but the finer details were “make shit up as we go”.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@09MurphyM

Honestly, that’s the only instance I can think of, and even that doesn’t seem to be an attempt to “fix” anything (sometimes things just get cut).
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Not really? It’s the whole “certain point of view” thing, and it still ties into the general “it doesn’t matter where you came from, what matters is what YOU do with your life” themes.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
Seeing as they changed her from having no special lineage to having special lineage, I’ll say that the movies disagree. I don’t care a book says, but what the movies show.
Background Pony #8F71
@Jarkes  
Because, at least for the Rise of Skywalker part, people were for lack of a better phrase, still not over The Last Jedi. To say TLJ was polarizing would be an understatement. It got nasty, personal, and worst of all in this day and age, political. Everyone had a side and they had two years to dig in. People who liked TLJ had to go on and on for two years about how Rey being no one was good and getting rid of Smoke opened things up only for ROS to go, no, Rey is someone, Palpatine’s behind everything and the story defaults back to blow up the super weapon. And then with occasional scenes like Luke catching the lightsaber (despite it completely his character arc), that the Holdo maneuver wouldn’t work, and a reduce Rose presence, the things they were expecting weren’t there and they disliked it and a feeling that it was retconning TLJ, ironically much the same feeling people who dislike TLJ have with it to The Force Awakens.
Background Pony #855F
@09MurphyM
full
Makes me wonder how this wreckage got here? Didn’t it look like it got atomized in RotJ?
full

Thank you, someone who understands the question “how did it survive in that state”!?

MauLer in his review of the film questioned how it could survive in that condition (Plus, how the hell did the surviving chunks didnt burn up in the atmosphere? AND DOUBLE PLUS, even if some chunks got through, HOW THE HELL DID THEY NOT CAUSE MASSIVE CRATERS OR FUCK UP THE ECOSYSTEM!?)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide