Some of our subdomains are being deprecated. Effective March 1, 2024, www.derpibooru.org and www.trixiebooru.org will redirect to their non-www counterparts. Read further / discuss here.

Star Wars General

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Heard rumors that ya boy Mando and Grogu were originally gonna make a big cameo in The Skeleton Crew, but because Pedro Pascal didn’t want to simply be listed as VA and wanted Din to show his face, KK yeeted Pedro from the project, thus cancelling the Mando cameo.
Holy balls they really want Mando to show up everywhere. Season 3 ending Freed him from any overarching plot so he literally can just tag along with anybody as long as it’s in the same time period. Goddamn. Season 3 do be making it seem like Din Djarin is now an character that you can freely recruit in your party now that you’ve finished his companion quest, and now is just on standby on his own little corner doing his NPC routine.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

My final thoughts on the season finale of the Mango
This was definitely the weakest of the seasons. Not saying it was bad, but it didn’t reach the highest highs the previous seasons reached. To use DND terms, it was like the previous episode of the finale was the party just rolling 1s and 2 while this episode felt like the party was just rolling Nat 20 after Nat 20. Everything went too well and the plot got resolved a bit too quickly before everything could sink in. Still, I think this is a fitting end for the Mandalorian. However, it felt more like setup for the upcoming Ahsoka series…which I don’t mind because that looks epic.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@neutralgrey
S3 spoiler
IMO it’s more like a setup for Mando Cameos in other series, and less for Ahsoka per se.
Him chilling on his porch watching his kid abuse animals tells us that his main quest in complete and now he’s on Free Roaming mode.
Heck, This totally means he’s free to show up on Fortnite.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Rewatching Tales of a Jedi.
The Dooku arc really does hammer home that the Separatists were absolutely in the right. The Republic was a corrupt and broken autocracy that was basically already an empire in all but name.
I’d be curious to see an elseworld tale where Dooku didn’t fall to the darkside, and instead led a non-corp controlled CIS.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Zincy
While the Republic was indeed full of corruption, plenty of the commentary has led me to believe many, if they were Force wielders, would fall to the dark side with even a faint nudge. If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, some look gung ho to get a running start and dive headfirst.
I did still enjoy Tales of the Jedi.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Okay. Rant, and Spoiler for both Mando S3 and ChainsawMan Part 2. I like the way ChainsawMan handles it better.
In Mando S3
It’s kinda made obvious that Bo Katan may be the center protagonist of the arc, with her getting many of the spotlights and Din taking a backseat or be in a supporting role to her.
In ChainsawMan Part2,
Denji took a backseat to Asa Mitaka being the new MC, and is playing a supporting role to her.
Difference being:
In ChainsawMan Part2, The new arc may have Asa Mitaka as the protagonist–the PoV from which we see the story unfolds–but Denji, the ChainsawMan, is STILL the central character that the plot revolves around. I.e the story is still about ChainsawMan, seen from Asa Mitaka’s perspective.
But in Mando S3 It’s revealed that the story seems to be no longer about the titular Mando. It’s hinted that The Mandalorian now refers to every mandalorian or something. WHY? Why do this? Mando S3 felt like Mando is lost in somebody else’s show. It felt more like a show about Bo Katan finding her place as ruler of Mandalorian people, sprinkled with New Republic politcs, featuring The Mandalorian.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

How I woulda rearranged major plot points to make it more to my liking.
  1. Move the Mando-centric episode and the Mando-Grogu reunion from Book of Boba to Season 3 Ep.1 and 2. Like SERIOUSLY.
  2. Move Bo Katan out of the season. Have Mando’s Tribe take back Navarro from pirates WITHOUT Bo Katan, and then have him own a house and adopt Grogu as his son in the finale right after the Pirate attack, and END IT THERE. I don’t care if it makes the season two episodes shorter. I don’t care if there is no Moff Gideon this season.
    That frees Mando up for cameos and other adventures, WHICH MEANS
  3. NOW He and Grogu can show up to help Boba take control of Tattoine. The story of Boba’s takeover is very much independent from anything else so it literally can take place practically anytime between Mando Season 2 and The Force Awakens and not ruin continuity.
  4. And then Have a Bo Katan spinoff, with Din and Grogu as part of the MC, and have it play out kinda like the last third of Season 3, with Bo Katan being the central character and Din and Grogu being supportive. I don’t even mind having Moff Gideon to be the villain of a Bo Katan show rather than a Mando show. It actually would have made more sense.
Tl;dr Move Mando out of Boba show. Move Bo Katan out of Mando show. Give Mando a house and adopt Grogu. Make a Bo Katan spinoff with Gideon as final Boss. Insert Mando into said spinoff. Done.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Like seriously. Mando S2 ended with Ya Boy Mando is left without a spaceship and no Grogu.
S3 started with Him already with Grogu and a new ship and off to a quest to Mandalore
if you ONLY watched Mando you’d be like “DID I MISS SOMETHING?!” and the answer would be a loud “YES. You missed, what is essentially Mandalorian Season 3 Episode Zero”
That feels wrong. Look I know, that many of the live action series is all part of the Mando-verse but you–ugh.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Dex Stewart
It was.
But knowing how Mando S3 turned out, it probably woulda been better if The Mando episodes was not in Book of Boba. Mando could show up and team up as a cameo, as a way of him paying back for Boba’s help in Mando season 2, but goddamnit the show gave out so much major plot development that is clearly meant for The Mandalorian Season 3.
Like WHY? it’s Boba’s spinoff. That other stuff with the “This is The Way” boys is something else that should be absolutely irrelevant to Boba taking over Tatooine.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Zincy
Late but I’ve always had an issue with claims that “The Separatists were right!”
Mostly cause their talks of freedom and their criticisms of the Republic ring hollow because it’s all bullshit. The Separatist council was about as useful as the Imperial council since Dooku and his true inner circle didn’t give a shit about what the people wanted and worked behind the scenes to even subvert what they wanted
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The Separatist movement predated the council, and the blockade of Naboo. Hell, if you want to really trace it, it goes back almost 100BBY.
Many planets ceceded because they had legitimate concerns, especially in the Rim. And if the Republic had let them, there would have been no war.
Or, you know, not oppressed, exploited, and drained the Rim of its resources.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Where Palp literally orchestrates the deaths of all of Newts enemies and he just kinda runs with it without ever really questioning the guy who could literally kill off everyone around him in minutes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide