Star Wars General

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@icicle wicicle 1517
Well my response was one part towards they’re bitching but also because those people do not matter in the slightest and do not deserve to be acknowledged at all their complaints are nothing that they desperately strain to find something to be mad about they do not deserve to validated by sparing them even the barest bit of mental energy to call it stupid because anyone that can actually think can tell that automatically.
The brain can be put to many many more important things then wasting any thought on people who are incapable of actually using theirs.
Posted Report
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
Apparently there’s gonna be some political thriller called The Acolyte set 100 years before the prequels. That actually sounds really interesting and it has the least amount of potential to go full Member Berries about Star Wars that plagues many of the other projects. Luke’s ancestors are desert slaves so they can’t muck shit up this nostalgia pandering this time.
@icicle wicicle 1517
I only increasingly believe if we all had possessed the good sense to bully these fuckers WAY back in the Anita Sarkeesian days we wouldn’t have to deal with them. We coddled them far too much.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Insane Bad Batch theory:
Tech is “alive” and will come back as a Gen 1 Dark Trooper. If it follows older cannon, Gen 1s were modified Clones fitted with extensive cybernetics.
Posted Report
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Just saw the latest episode of the Mango and…I fucking called it!!! I knew that Bo earned the Darksaber after defeating the creature that defeated Din, thus meaning she’s earned it. However it would have been kinda funny if the other mandos started rules lawyerings each other
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@neutralgrey
Mandalorians rules lawyering be like
Ain’t no witnes. Pic or didn’t happen.
There is witness. Din Djarin’s kid.
Kid ain’t old enough to speak let alone testify.
I also imagine there is also a powerscaling nerd within the group
”If Gideon beats Bo and Din beats Gideon that means Din stronger than Bo, so how is possible that Bo beat somebody who beat Din? Did Bo get a powerup between seasons?“
Posted Report
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@tehwatever
Now I’m kinda wondering who among them is the stronger fighter…I wanna say Bo cause she has more experience. As for how Gideon beat her? Well he’s a filthy Imperial, he prolly cheated
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Disney has announced three new Star Wars films headed by various directors.
The first will be headed by James Mangold, a director with a mixed history. He directed Logan and Cop Land, but also The Wolverine. The film will apparently take place far in the past, during the early stages of the Jedi orders founding. It remains to be seen if they will borrow from Legends and have things like Ossis, Tyhon, and the first Schism.
The second will be helmed by Dave Filoni, and will see the wrapping up of story lines from Mando, Book of Boba Fett, and Asoka. If I had to guess, it will focus heavily on the continuation of Palps resurrection scheme and the founding of the First Order.
The 3rd will be headed by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, who is best known as a journalist who created many documentaries on the Arab world and the relations/conflicts there in, particularly with their oppression of women. She courted some serious repercussions once when she made a series of documentaries going after the Taliban. Fiction wise, she directed a few movies in Pakistan, and was most recently a director and writer on several Ms. Marvel eps. Her movie will continue where the last sequel left off.
Posted Report
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario
Is it going to have Joruus C’baoth Mara Jade Talon Karrde Ysalamir the Katana Fleet and the birth of Jacen and Jaina Solo?
Cause that’s stuff actually in the Thrawn Trilogy and I’m doubtful much of that will be there.
Now don’t miss understand me here I am looking forward to whatever they will do but just because Ashoka said the thing in the trailer doesn’t mean it will resemble the thing but of course it doesn’t have to to be any good.
It’s like with Marvel movies they may use a title or name of a storyline and elements of it but the source material and the movie may end up baring little resemblance.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Disney is currently working on Star Wars projects being set in all of these eras
Also Daisy Ridley is returning as Rey in that Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy movie Zincy mentioned. She will be trying to rebuild the JEdi Order
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime
I mean, this is likely the closest we’ll get to it due to it being about Thrawn and him being the biggest threat to the New Republic. Just because it’s not going to be 1:1 doesn’t mean its not an adaptation.
Posted Report
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario
You mean like how the 90s Mario isn’t 1:1?
And again not saying it will be bad because it’s not I’m merely saying expectations need temping.
Cause there’s clearly going to be whining and bellyaching about for not being 1:1.
Posted Report
Victorious

Anyone Remember the Clone Wars 3d animated show? God I love that show. Like, fuck the movies, I’ll just rewatch the animated series.
Posted Report
Victorious

@Zincy
Fair enough. I remember hearing a lot of people saying the episodes could be boring. I love political intrigue, so the episodes where there’s almost no fighting and it’s all politics were my favorites.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide