Star Wars General

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Angrybrony
Lucario is like a decade behind of the star wars discourse,
And it was all for nothing anyway, TOR made sure to drive home that the jedi threw out everything the Exile’s students learned from her and again had her get punked out as punishment fro not being their precious Revan,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Angrybrony
Again, I played it and got tired of it relatively early on. Might be someone enjoyable if the game wasn’t design so that the hag is always right.
@Thanotos Omega
What discourse? And you mean student, since there is only one player character.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Angrybrony
Lucario is like a decade behind of the star wars discourse,
And it was all for nothing anyway, TOR made sure to drive home that the jedi threw out everything the Exile’s students learned from her and again had her get punked out as punishment fro not being their precious Revan,
Well I’m sure the creatives at Disney learned a lesson from that and wouldn’t let something like that happen again oh wait dang.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Peace to all
@Meanlucario
I can’t blame someone having that impression, from what I have seen of it, the game did have a very long intro and was glitchy at points from being horribly rushed (I never played much of either KOTOR but I watched my brother play it hours on end so my exposure is more of that of a second hand smoker) but honestly I consider it a very interesting story and something far more worthy praise for deconstruction and analysis then those who pretend The Last Jedi was the best Star Wars movie.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@doloresbridge
Interesting until you realize it’s focused on trying to make the OC Kreia all knowing and the only true way forward. I don’t think she is ever wrong in the game, which is very much an indication of an actual mary sue. And at least The Last Jedi was interesting for the most part and allowed Ray to doubt herself.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario
The one interesting part of TLJ is Luke’s line about how the Force doesn’t simply belong to the Jedi and it’s stupid to assume that.
Kreia a bitter old woman that hates the Force for feeling it has used her I have always found hypocritical since she claims to hate the Force for using her but still draws on it and manipulates other to her own ends which she claims to hate the Force for doing so to her but I don’t think the game wants you to agree with her one hundred percent per se as the gives you choices and let’s you decide whether to agree with her or not I don’t think the game is about actually agreeing with her I think she’s just a means by which the game uses to present points which to consider then let’s the player make up their own minds on the matter.
And KOTOR 2 while primarily focused on the Force and Jedi vs Sith and saying “it’s kinda dumb ain’t” doesn’t feel like it’s actually calling all of Star Wars dumb and the audience is dumb for caring about this shit like how the TLJ comes of as.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Dex Stewart
A Kennedy project that has had extensive production delays/reshoots/script changes. I hope this series is not suffering from “Book of Boba Fett” like production problems.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@silbasa
I liked all of BoBF so if it turns out like it, cool. Though I don’t think shifting focus to another character for two episodes in a row would work here.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Dex Stewart
That was done due to extensive production problems according to rumors. The finale for instance was reworked several times. I don’t know if it was covid causing trouble for them or something else.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
@silbasa
It’s seems like there is always a lot of drama behind the scenes of most Star Wars projects that Disney has been involved have unusual levels of drama and production issues. I haven’t fully kept up with the lore of the rumors as to why and I know Kenndy popular to blame but I honestly wonder if something chronic to Disney’s management itself is being overlooked in that.
@Meanlucario
Interesting perspective. I would argue that Kriea is much further from being a merry sue then Ray was. Especially considering the fact that she is defeated and her world view, while having a influence on the exile, isn’t a absolute flawless path, even if it is a manifestation of a critique the force itself. I guess basically what:
@Darth Prime
@Dex Stewart
@Dex Stewart
Your meme posting is underated.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide