Star Wars General

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
The different timelines have done absolutely nothing good for the Star Wars universe. You can excuse anything with that. Nothing is canon anymore. A final collapse of the timelines would be really good for the SW universe.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@DarkObsidian
Legends is full of absolute garbage, it needed to be sorted, the thrawn trilogy is a price well worth paying to get Force Unleashed or Boba fett falling into the same pit 3 fucking times out of the canon,
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Thanotos Omega
I don’t know promoting Disney’s $6000 Star Wars hotel experience by having the in-universe starliner play host to the honeymoons of two doomed marriage is pretty dumb especially since Leia and Han are going on it directly after Endor as if the war is over while this is supposed to be the moment the Empire is gearing up for Operation Cinder.
Thanotos Omega

@Darth Prime
3 fucking times, in an immobile pit, on a backwards planet he has no real reason to regularly visit, I don’t fucking care if they make Mickey Mouse a canon Jedi Master, as long as that is made uncanon forever,
Thanotos Omega

@Dex Stewart
Jedi aren’t allowed to have romantic partners because two dude bros immediately turned into even more dude bros and tried to out testosterone each other in legends, also big benefit there should be no skywalkers left in canon now so we don’t have to deal with them being the center of the universe for another 40+ years like in legends,
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario
Still a Skywalker. Don’t be so obsessed about bloodlines.
And the Jedi forbade attachment because the fear the risk of fallen to the Dark Side but the problem is it left them (such as Yoda) as incapable of helping Anakin processes his fears of losses those he was valuable to Palpatine’s manipulations.
The Prequels were meant to show the dangers of love whereas the OT is meant to show how salvation through love.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
if my internet wasn’t init’s current state i would actually go look up and see when the no mariage thing came up first as i think it predated the prequels, but i am not sure enough to argue it and can’t do a wikidive with my net as it is,
Also Anakin went nuts because he kept having visions of his wife dying and Palapatine used that to convince him that the darkside could save her(Irony intended) all the rule did was hinder Anakin from directly asking for help but given that Yoda seemed to know what was going on that wouldn’t have changed anything, since Yoda’s advice was to accept loss and move on,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
I mean, Luke married and his students were often adults with families, so it makes too much sense for it to have been added by Lucas. And I think you forget that he was a bit psycho in Attack of the Clones (though most people forget about that movie for a reason).
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
Attack of the clones is fine, we have long gotten past the point where the prequels are just assumed to be bad because a bunch of whiney fans fanon was debunked and such, and Luke did away with tons of old Jedi rules and changed others around entirely, Jedi belive that Children are less likel to be currupted by the darkside, Luke Belived that one run in with a dark force user could perminately corrupt a kid,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide