Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Star Wars General

Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Forest of Sin
@Dex Stewart
No one wanted it to be canon. Again, in Legends (and even Disney to a degree), there are tiers of what is and isn’t canon, though a large part of it is “I like it so it’s canon.”
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
Tbf, the Holiday special did make some things canon. It named the Wookie homeworld, the design for their buildings, life day, imperial credits, etc all started there.
Meanlucario
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls

Forest of Sin
@Zincy
Was Life Day made canon before Mandalorian? And it did sound good to Lucas before he saw the final product, so it makes sense that he wanted to lift stuff from it for his canon.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Speaking Fancy - For help with translations

Gallusposting since 2019
With the updates to the Expanding Fronts mod of “Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds”, I should go back to that game and make my own scenarios. The best part about this one is that it can help me create fantastic landscapes with its props and terrain.
This one’s from the Confederacy/Separatists faction from the videogame mod.
full
tehwatever
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario

Want an elegant solution?
Name it Abdal / Abdul. It’s a foreign name so it would sound woke and culturally aware.
Abdul literally means slave of. That’s why muslims don’t shorten an Abdullah / Abdalmalik / Abdurrahman to just Abdul.
silbasa

Kind of a shame. It adds something to the character of Boba Fett. He is quite the infamous feller and his ship should have an ominous name.
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
As Eck points out it’s just in the marketing, and its been done before. Vader’s Star Destoryer, the Bad Batchs Ship, and a few other named vessels just get called by their owner’s name for the same of marketing it to kids and parents who aren’t deep lore wonks like us.
This is the patented definition of making a mountain out of a molehill.
ichiban iceychan 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Angrybrony
In-universe: According to the Legends continuity, the ship originally belonged to a bunch of slave traders of a prison moon, where there were 6 of them each with the callsign of “Slave X”. Jango destroyed the other 5 ships before stealing Slave 1, and i think he just couldn’t be bothered with changing the name of the ship.
Out of Universe: Apparently it’s some sort of editing in-joke when it comes to makingcopies of a tape. The original tape is called “Master”, while the copies of the original were called “Slave (number)”, so that is apparently the reason for that..
Also like what Zincy said, Disney is not changing the name of Boba’s ship, this is just LEGO changing the name of it to help make it more marketable.
THe average parent who only has a casual knowledge of the franchise probably doesn’t know what their kid is talking about when their kid says “Can i get the LEGO Slave 1”, but they would know what to look for if they hear “Can i get the LEGOset of Boba Fett’s spaceship?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
SFW MLP Discor - Art channels, general chat, fun, emojis, music and much more to come!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~