Star Wars General

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

My point has been: y’all simping for Gina now is stupid AF, considering y’all disliked her character back in Season 1 xactly because she was a “strong independent woman who dont need no man” stereotype and y’all was okay with her in Season 2 for being less blatant about it.

If she was gone it wouldn’t fundamentally change Mando at all, nor the fact that Mando as a whole is progressive. Filoni and Favreu can write without her, or replace her with a similar character with little issue.

IMO y’all making it more about Gina Carano and less about Cara Dune, and THAT my bru, is injecting irl politcs into a show, something y’all been complaining about the left.

I repeat: Wanting Gina back, Gina the person and not Cara the character, is irl politics.

Here’s a question: What if they switch actors, hmm? Cara Dune is still on, but they just use other actress instead. Gina still out of Mando, but Cara stays. WHAT THEN?
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I have posted this before but maybe it’s still relevant here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/genedelvecchio/2021/03/11/disneys-cancel-culture-is-confused-hypocritical-and-dangerous–lacking-sound-management/?sh=1ae8b3fb65a4

There’s been such a pushback it even reached Forbes. It did not die down. Disney saw blips in their Disney+ ratings over this. (Rumourmill says Wandavision took a ratings hit for instance.)

And recently the Bear Grylls episode that Carano was in got taken down then got put back on after pressure from Grylls. Carano knows many powerful Hollywood elites that have been shocked over the treatment she received.

Pedro Pascal can make the comparison but Carano cannot? Somethings been afoot here.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
And maybe this had something to do with the last time a Disney actress said questionable shit.

full

The movie was already made so it’s not like Disney could fire her and reshoot the whole thing over.  
So this may have caused Disney to quickdraw or “shoot first” if you wil on the Carano situation.

Though it’s not like it was that hard to boycott the Mulan remake anyway.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
She compared the modern treatment of conservatives to Jews in the Holocaust.  
I tend to agree with the Forbes article that comparing with McCarthyism would have been more accurate and certainly a little less controversial.  
The transphobia thing I think had to do with her not using she/her on her Twitter though I may have misse something.  
Otherwise you may be confusing her with JK Rowling.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
I remembered that a few minutes asking.

True, but the Holocaust backs more of a punch, and that’s what she likely wanted. Sib made it sound like Forbes was saying that she was fired because KK wanted to depower Favreau or something.

And I remember people associating her with transphobia tweets or something, but I could easily be wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide