Star Wars General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@silbasa  
Luke isn’t Legends,he’s like,the main character of the original movies this whole franchise is built on. He was also in her sequel trilogy. Beardy Luke.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
And Rebels. And Clone Wars. And Rise of Skywalker.

@silbasa  
What was the excuse before Disney bought Star Wars?

@silbasa  
And you rather they change the EU to their liking, making everything before non-canon rather than just a separate canon, barely touched by Disney? Seems like you damn them no matter which direction they would have gone.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Meanlucario  
None. The EU was expanded and content was produced for it back then.

All KK made is shit. F&Fs stuff is decent. KK is waging an internal civil war inside Lucasfilm, tearing it apart. She is the problem, for me that is. If you like the new KK stuff that’s cool.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
I think you’re misunderstanding me. My point is that you would be upset if they changed stuff in the old EU. And isn’t there 30+ years of content in Legends? How are you through all of that already?

F&F? And isn’t the problem the guys who made the Game of Thrones TV show? And you seem to not know who I am if you think my problem is you not liking the new movies.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And no one has answered the question of why there wasn’t a Mara Jade show before Disney bought Star Wars. Maybe once they decided she should be Luke’s love interest, that’s all the potential they saw in her. I mean, they did re-conned it so she wasn’t sleeping with Lando because “she has to be pure for Luke” or some BS.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Dex Stewart  
Rumour mill says she’s all in. She wants her version back and not Favreaus. The toxic men cannot win.

@Meanlucario  
Not really and no. Just think the EU was so much better than what we got. I wanted some of that on the big screen.  
Filoni and Favreau, guys behind the Mandalorian. I don’t think the GOT guys are involved in Star Wars. They did not want them after what happened to season 8.

@Meanlucario  
For whatever reason Lucas stopped making stuff. Maybe he just got tired. Then he just sold it.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
I’m pretty sure that the GoT guys rushed through GoT’s final to get to Star Wars.

And the EU wasn’t Lucas, just the movies. The EU is what it is because Lucas didn’t have control over it. It’s why his ep 9 goes against what happens in Legends. At least Disney separated their canon rather than just make the EU non-canon like Lucas would have.
Latecomer

The idea of official movie sequels always 90% required a break from the EU. The prequels had had a space left open for them, and there were still a bunch of contradictions. The only sequels which could have worked in that millieu would have been ones far enough in the future to mostly feature an all-new cast.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just woke up,went to my recommended articles and saw a blurb about a Grogu show,with Mark Hamil training him.  
fuck fuck fuckity fuck
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide