Star Wars General

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

looking forward to find out if Phasma is in any way inspired by our Mando.

That getup is no accident. Mando takes design elements from Phasma (since Mando came out after TLJ) but since we know Mando takes place before TLJ, then I wanna know why these two people share the same fashion sense.

I still hold the theory that young Phasma saw Mando in action one time and she fell in love with that shiny armor and badass cape.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@tehwatever  
The get up is no accident because Phasma was a piss poor attempt at making a new Boba Fett.

Mando’s design as he appears at the beginning of the series is based on Boba’s from the Christmas Special.

full

It was meant to look shitty so Mando could have a glow up with shiny new beskar which is shiny and silver because it looks good not because it has anything to do with Phasma.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Darth Prime  
Okay sure. I guess he took on the shiny silver from Goblin Slayer then. They even have that “don’t look at my face” attitude Hahahaha!

But I still think lore-wise, Phasma prolly spotted that slick Full Shiny + flowing cape design on Mando and she was like “I gotta get me one of those”  
I wanna believe she’s a fake mando. Given that she’s a poor attempt at creating a Bobba Fett, it only makes sense if in-universe, she’s a Mando fangirl who thought she could be like him if she looks the part. Hence, the full chrome-dome and badass cape.

Edit: Phasma prolly wanted Beskar but Chromium’s all she’s got. But is okay, as long as she can shine that shiz up.
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@tehwatever  
Given her attitude at being a cowardly bitch I don’t see her as a Mandalorian fan girl as I understand it she made her armor from salvaging Palpatine’s space yacht I don’t think she really gives a shit how it look as long as it’s bouncing blaster bolts off her ass.

I don’t know about the design of Mando being based on or inspired by Goblin Slayer the shining armor look has been a thing for literally ages even before there was a pony named that.  
It’s just a cool look.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I don’t know about the design of Mando being based on or inspired by Goblin Slayer
it was a joke. Chance of that happening is 0%. It was a joke because when Mando showed up in his first couple episodes, weebs quickly pointed out his no-nonsense attitude, quick wit and the fact that the show tries so hard to hide his face, reminds them (the weebs) of our boy Goblin Slayer.

But I think Phasma gives a shit about how it looks. She’s all about them appearances.

NOBODY polishes their armor to a mirror finish and keep them scratch free, and also sports a stylish cape, if they don’t care about appearances. Nah m8. She hella be takin care of her looks.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Darth Prime  
Currently, I dont think so either.

But it would, give her a lot more interesting characterization, and some sense of tragedy. That way at least the audience can relate to her at some level.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I was thinking of tracking down a Kylo Ren figure and customizing the interchangeable head to be a Masoto Jin for my Beast Morphers Gold Ranger.  
fullfull  
The face and hair are similar,but Kylo looks a bit too angry to pass for Jin.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Darth Prime
Seeing as Kylo was practically doing that…

But we’re not talking Phasma not Kylo Ren who was trying to emulate his grandfather someone who he had a some connection by being related to each other.  
So what you just said has nothing to do with that topic of decision.

@Dustcan  
Well they weren’t expecting a Jedi to turn up now we’re they?  
Give ‘em some of the Magna’s staves see how they do than.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
I don’t know if you know this but space is big like really really big why I might say it’s really really really big even.  
The had no reason to believe he’d show up out there and the only reason he did was because Grogu reached out to on Tython and the only reason he was able to that was because Ashoka told Mando to go to Tython and she was only alive to meet Mando and Grogu is because Ezra saved her with the World Between Worlds in Rebels.  
Hence the split timeline theory now.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Someone on YouTube just got really pissed off at me when I told them I forgot Rose existed.  
I’m just neutral on the sequel trilogy,but some people who are far more serious about it are arguing with him. I think it’s a him. The two videos on his channel show a dude.  
Anyway,Rose,any opinions strong enough to swear at someone over?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide