Star Wars General

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I’m hearing rumors that there’s going to be a big event that undoes the sequel trilogy.
How does anyone feel about that? Personally,I’m not emotionally invested in this new characters,so I’d be alright with it. It’ll become the Dragonball GT of the franchise.

Well the theory floating around right now is that there’s not going to be a big event that does the theory is it’s already happened.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Reading the comments, I get the impression that it’s a video about how the Disney canon is a separate canon from the Legends canon, which was already the case. That is literally why it’s called the Legends canon and just not “no longer canon.”
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
Yes I watched that video months ago.  
They video I linked is from this week and talks about the implications of The Mandalorian season finale which didn’t exist when Eck made that video and NOT on rumors of behind the scenes drama.  
And since I took a look at your video maybe just maybe your could extend the same courtesy of watching mine instead of making an ass out of you and me.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Sounds more like a continuity hiccup. That or a “we’re too good for Disney’s canon,” which I’m assuming isn’t the case. And I try to not watch videos I don’t think I would enjoy, including those that try to use a hiccup to justify screaming that the Disney movies aren’t “canon.”
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Also, wouldn’t that make the Mandalorian not canon instead of the Disney movies, since it’s a lower tier continuity than the movies, or does that only matter when it’s making something you don’t like not canon?
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
The one that’s canon is that gets the focus on it.  
Now which of those is it going to be?  
The Trilogy that split the fandom and there’s been like no real expansion on IE no books or media set around that era now that moves are over?  
Or the series that reunited the fandom that almost everyone has been raving about and has been used as a backdoor pilot for a number of spin-offs people seem excited about seeming to counter the notion of “Star Wars fatigue” that the Sequel Trilogy was partially responsible for?  
Which one of these is the most lucrative option?
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
The movies probably in which case the shows still come out ahead because their clearly getting a better return on what the put into The Mandalorian than what the put in to the movies.

Because The Mandalorian gave us this.

full  
THIS is the face of Star Wars.  
Grogu sells merch and no matter what the box office gets pales in comparison to merch sells to sell shirts and toys that’s the real money and The Mandalorian certainly seems to be doing better at selling merch than the Sequel Trilogy did.

So whatever point you think your making only proves how much more lucrative The Mandalorian is because they may put less money into the show (or shows now) but they are clearly getting much more back.  
It’s what’s called cutting their loses it’s just good business.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
Yes it’s like the Death Star vs the TIE Defenders.  
Should we make better starfighters? Nah just make a big planet blow-up gun. It bombed. Well let’s get started on making another one!  
But Disney only announced one new movie amongst a dozen shows so maybe they’re learning where the Empire couldn’t.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
And if we were talking about Persona 4 I wouldn’t spoil who the killer is.  
But this is a Star Wars thread and it’s been nearly two months the people here would care enough to know the Child’s name when it was revealed and if they don’t know it by now they clearly didn’t care either way.

@Communist Starlight  
I derive a sick enjoyment from arguing with him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide