Star Wars General

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
Yeah but the problem is to explore that they had to have Luke fill in for the failure of the Jedi’s as whole like his whole spiel about the Order at the night of its power failing to stop Sidious but that’s not Luke’s fault he was born like seconds after that happen and then he becomes part of why the Empire falls see the problem is we don’t know anything about what Luke’s Jedi Order was like what difference it had compared to the Old Order what mistakes did it learn from the old or what mistakes it might have repeated we only know it failed through three different versions of a scene which we have to assume the third one is what actually happened this was done so the writer could have Luke be a grumpy old man that Yoda shows up at the end to spell out the message of the film to him and really to the audience about learning from failure (and ironically failing at story telling in the process).

Then you have Jedi Fallen Order that does the same thing but instead of using a character that had nothing to with the Old Jedi Order to exemplify its failings it just uses the Order itself including mentioning a Jedi that had a vision of the Order falling and the Empire raising and the Jedi Council dismissing him because they’re so full of themselves.  
It’s amazing how that game does much of what The Last Jedi wanted to do but actually successes in a way that actually makes sense.

So in summation I didn’t mind the flaws of the Jedi being pointed out I just like a story about that that actually makes sense and not just turn the guy from the last story into some stand in for that especially when it feels like it was forced into that roll just to make that story.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
Not quite because The Prequels had a plot to it sloppy told as it was those things were ironing things out rather than trying to give meaning to something that didn’t have much after it’s over.

Those things you mentioned didn’t have to give a character a rare Force power and make it an even more powerful version of that power just to explain something.

Also those things were actually stories that were interesting in their own right where as this is one book that’s trying to fix those thing instead of letting those things be a story.

So no not quite the same thing when you actually thinking it and compare those things and get past any superficial similarities which I know is hard for you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide