Star Wars General

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Meanlucario  
Try to find the trade paperbacks for Dark Empire I and Dark Empire II (which also includes Empire’s End). They were printed not too long ago, so hopefully they haven’t skyrocketed in price too terribly (I haven’t checked recently).
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Meanlucario  
Aw man, I had heard it was bad, and summaries/reviews I’d seen had indicated it was bad, but I had no idea it was so bad people would walk out of the theater.
Zerowinger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Meanlucario  
Oh, I had already heard about how it was a bastardized version of Dark Empire, which is extremely humorous when you consider one of the reasons so many pundits/writers had been in favor of ditching the EU was that Dark Empire was cheap and stupid to bring Palpatine back and violated George’s vision.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zerowinger  
Lucas was only there to give the actual writers ideas. And you do have to wonder if they would have been the same Vong, since I’ve seen enough EckhartsLadder videos on them to know that it wouldn’t work, considering how powerful they are in the books and how there would likely be dead main characters if they appeared in the Clone Wars (like what happened with Chewbacca in the books).
Zerowinger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Meanlucario  
Well from what I understand, Lucas wanted to do an episode or arc of episodes involving “Alien abductions” as a kind of tribute to 1950’s sci-fi invaders from space movies, and the group (which he was a part of, I believe) decided to adapt the Vong for that purpose. But yes, the plans were that they would’ve been changed so that they no longer were resistant/not affected by the force. But they still probably would’ve kept the the bio-organic weapon component as part of keeping them weird and alien.
Background Pony #F406
@Meanlucario  
True, but only to a point. Lucas usually didn’t have much direct input in the Expanded Universe. He did however, allow authors and artists to explore the SW universe in different ways within his guidelines(to varying degrees of freedom depending on the time). Two things he DID NOT allow EU authors to ever directly touch upon were the origins of Yoda and the name of his species, and asking questions that were overtly about the Force.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zerowinger  
The Vong was cut off from the Force for being too raw. They’re a species of sadist who were experts at manipulating their foes and who go berserk when they see a droid, to be simple. Honestly, I’d love to see them invade during the Clone Wars and have aneurysms when they see General Grievous, a being who is their nightmares in flesh and metal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide