Star Wars General

Background Pony #D70D
full

Didn’t Clone Wars 2003 show Obi Wan simply using the force to deflect physical projectiles? I doubt Mandos Shotguns would work in that case…
09MurphyM

@Background Pony #D70D  
I think the point is that there are a lot of ways of getting around lightsabers and the force itself. As Jabba and watto showed, there are quite a few species that are completely immune to Jedi mind tricks and mental suggestions.
09MurphyM

@Meanlucario  
I’m not sure if this is still the case in the new timeline but in the old one, it was revealed in lore books and the EU that there are a number of materials, the most notable being cortosis, that could effectively neutralize a lightsaber.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
Well Fallen Order was good and Battlefront II is good NOW so maybe it will not be shit out the gate.  
The most interesting thing I find here is the mention of the New Republic but they’re still fighting the Empire so it’s a post-Endor setting.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@neutralgrey  
We’ll see. Maybe this will be one of the luck ones. And if it does focus on the multiplayer over the single player, than we’ll be pissed at it and EA for fucking it up again.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Squadron gameplay  
Those cockpits got a little bit of a TIE Fighters influence in the design.  
I wonder if setting it in this point in time where it’s New Republic against Imperial Reminisce is trying to (how to put this) fix or pad out the short comings of Aftermath.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide