Star Wars General

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
I hear that Jake the muss is coming back to play Boba/Jango in Mandalorian season 2. Some people are upset about that because of what happened in RotJ, but given that the EU said that he survived, I’m not sure what they’re upset about.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan

@09MurphyM  
Related to this, but in the old EU, Boba would make sure to fly to the Sarlacc pit every year on the same date as the fight at the Sailbarge happened, and make sure to blast the Sarlacc with Slave I for as long as he wanted to before flying away.

He knew that the Sarlacc’s skin was too thick and that it was too deep underground to actually get any real damage in, but he kept doing it anyway.

That is a level of pettiness that is something to be admired.
GregUniverse

Grandest of Dads
I honestly really liked the Disney movies. All of them. Sequel trilogy, Rogue One, and especially Solo.

There are parts that I think were pretty dumb, but overall I thought they were a good time.

With all that said, I still like Legends more? I guess I just like the idea of getting tons more adventures with the OT crew after ROTJ. There was something familiar and comforting about Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Lando, and the gang still having lots of stories and time to shine as characters. I like the sequel characters fine, and I even think people are generally too harsh on them, but my heart’s still with the old EU because it’s what I grew up on.
GregUniverse

Grandest of Dads
@Meanlucario

I do get a kick out of seeing old EU nods in the new continuity, at least.

“The Calrissian Chronicles” in Solo kind of broad-strokes canonizing the wacky 80s Lando book series honestly made me grin from ear to ear.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@09MurphyM
Related to this, but in the old EU, Boba would make sure to fly to the Sarlacc pit every year on the same date as the fight at the Sailbarge happened, and make sure to blast the Sarlacc with Slave I for as long as he wanted to before flying away.
He knew that the Sarlacc’s skin was too thick and that it was too deep underground to actually get any real damage in, but he kept doing it anyway.
That is a level of pettiness that is something to be admired.

That is amazing.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Communist Starlight  
I can’t be optimistic about Star Wars anymore, but at least those new Looney Tunes cartoons look really great and other stuff like that. Star Wars has been murdered, though. Only way to save it is if it enters the public domain and someone makes a perfect fanfilm of it.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My thoughts on Star Wars after the Disney purchase:

Disliked: Last Jedi

“Meh”: Solo, Rise of the Skywalker

Liked: Rebels, Clone Wars final season, Force Awakens (it was ’t perfect by a long shot, but I still enjoyed it)

Loved: the Mandalorian, Rouge One

Do I feel that Disney could have done a lot of things better? Absolutely.

Could it have been worse? Hell yes! Warner Brothers, Dan Didio, Vince McMahon, or Dixie Carter would probably screwed up infinitely worse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide