Star Wars General

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #E7B9  
If your nephew was to bring back a group of evil magic users, I’d think we all would consider killing them but go against it. It could also be how Crylo interpreted, especially if everyone was hyped about Jedi due to the stories about them which likely made them sound more awesome than they actually were, and Luke considering killing him way be what killed the hype for him and look poorly at anyone calling themself a Jedi.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Background Pony #E7B9  
And the problem with the flashbacks in TLJ.  
This is basically the most important part of backstory for the whole NT: why did Luke disappear why did Ben Solo? Almost everything about the Sequel Trilogy hinges on this bit of information.  
But we aren’t given a clear explanation we are presented with three different versions of an event and are left to believe that the last one shown is the truth by this movie that delights in trying to mislead its audience.  
Again it’s like the most important thing for why stuff is the way things are in the NT but it’s presented in such an afterthought like manner.
Background Pony #3AFE
@Darth Prime  
We’re not exactly given a compelling reason not to believe Luke. Crylo has shown himself to be nothing more than a petulant man child, so of course he lied.
Background Pony #3AFE
@Darth Prime  
Oh TLJ is still a mess of a film, don’t get me wrong. But how Luke was handled was the least of its problems. If anything I kinda related, Luke has lost hope. I mean what’s he even gonna do? His X-Wing is gone, he’s no longer in his prime, what’s he gonna do? Charge the first order with his lightsaber?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Background Pony #E7B9  
The thing I’ve come to realize about TLJ but I don’t think I’ve seen people talk about is that most of the stuff TLJ had in it or tried to do had just been done elsewhere in Star Wars and done better.

Take DJ for an example he was supposed to be representing the in between of the “good guys and bad guys” self serving and not on anyone’s side.

full  
But I’ve seen that character archetype already and done better.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
You’re forgetting that’s EU stuff, while the movies are what people will be exposed to the most. TLJ had more gray in it than any Lucas movie, which is where it matters when talking about it in this case.
Background Pony #3AFE
@Darth Prime  
I’m still not defending TLJ. The “morally ambiguous” character presentened was absolute trash. …in fact you know what? I’m only defending the Luke and Rey scenes because those were the only “good” scenes. The rest was garbage
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide