Star Wars General

Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Watched Solo finally.
It was okay I guess.
Don’t know if I’m okay with Han owning the Falcon now so thanks for adding that uncomfortable feeling I guess movie.

He always owned the falcon because he won it from Lando. It was always suspected that it wasn’t an entirly fair game. It just so happens that Han removed Landos literal Ace up the sleeve before he won it.  
Thought, I like the EU version still better. There the falcon was old before Han won it, it was just an old scrappy looking ship, with a lot of internal tuning. And Han tuned it even up more, adding the quad Turbolasers and make the hyperdrive go faster and make the computer take unsafe routes, nobody else would risk.  
Now the computer is basically a dead droid, Han and Lando knew personally.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Mad Black  
See here’s the problem.  
The droid L3-37 was like all droid rights and stuff she talks about Lando actual loves her and when she “dies” Lando is clearly upset about that even pulling (the top half) of her body on the ship then her “brain” is put into the Falcon.  
So this character that was against being seen as property ends up becoming property and then they guy that actually did seem to actually care about her ends up losing her.  
There is some pretty unfortunate and quite uncomfortable implications there.
Background Pony #3AFE
@Angrybrony  
He’s not pan. That was just something that was blown out of proportion because this is the world we live in now
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
About as much as Luke. But without his benefit of being the ‘Chosen One’s child’, which gives her more of an ‘Inexplicably Incredible’ angle. Hence my RPG protag comparison.

Honestly, I feel like that’s also dumb since last I checked, being the Chosen One’s son means very little other than daddy issues, so at most you can say that the Force is helping him like it is with Rey. I mean, the Force doesn’t care about who your daddy is, just that it can use you for its purpose.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Sort of. Star Wars has done the ‘born from greatness, is great yourself’ genealogy trope in its stories a handful of times. Of course they came after the Original Trilogy so that was probably not what Lucas had in mind when writing Luke.

Meanwhile Last Jedi makes it very clear that Rey is a nobody who was born from deadbeat nobodies. So she has no reason for being awesome other than just because.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
True, but the OT has Anakin just be a powerful Jedi, not The Chosen One (who in Legends, didn’t really live up to that title), and Force users can come from non-Force users, so bloodlines isn’t that important overall. I mean, outside of the Skywalkers, though that may be a problem, in all honesty. It was cool when Luke saved his father, but when the history of a universe revolves around a last name, that kinds of makes it obvious that the line will survive, where the Disney route at least means that the Anakin and Luke Skywalkers are just two heroes that the Force has a use for.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide