Viewing last 25 versions of post by Darth Prime in topic Star Wars General

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

[@TheFinite](/forums/generals/topics/star-wars-general?post_id=5240081#post_5240081)
Yeah but the Prequels still had its own identity its own story to it messy though it might have been in its execution thus your supplementary type stuff The Clone Wars being the most obvious was basically a refining or smoothing of edges of what was already there.
The Sequels on the other hand don’t really have its own identity and feel hollow and because of a lack of unified vision of creative differences the trilogy feels disjointed contributing to that hallow thus supplementary material like Prequel era type stuff doesn’t have anything that could be refined it would have to figure something out that could be inject into the Sequel era to make sense out of it.
And in addition to that let’s consider how much time there is between films of the Prequels and Sequels.
Prequel Trilogy3: Episode I ten years Episode II three years(The Clone Wars obviously) Episode III.
Sequel Trilogy: Episode VII like an hour I guess Episode VIII like a year Episode IX.
Unlike the Prequels or even the OT there’s not a lot of time between movies in the Sequel Trilogy so there’s really not much room for there to even put in a The Clone Wars type series to try and patch things up for it.
No reason given
Edited by Darth Prime