Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Star Wars General

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Darth Prime":](/forums/generals/topics/star-wars-general?post_id=5144173#post_5144173
)  

I thought you'd be the first to know about all things Star Wars. How'd you miss a Didney+ exclusive ANIME Star Wars anthology?

Then again, it's probably best you doidn't know it existed.

IDK how _*lore accurate_* the anime shorts are to both Canon and or Legends, because I'm not an SW fan at all but I tell you this: It's what I want from an anime Star Wars. _*Dumb exciting animated nonsense with anime tropes._

It even has a _*Hijabi_* Lighstaber user (at least for a while). I'm not joking. When she shows up all _*covered up_* I was like **YES. YES!**
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"@Darth Prime":/forums/generals/topics/star-wars-general?post_id=5144173#post_5144173
I thought you'd be the first to know about all things Star Wars.

How'd you miss a Didney+ exclusive ANIME Star Wars anthology?

Then again, it's probably best you don't.

IDK how _lore accurate_ the anime shorts are to both Canon and or Legends, because I'm not an SW fan at all but I tell you this: It's what I want from an anime Star Wars. _Dumb exciting animated nonsense with anime tropes._

It even has a _Hijabi_ Lighstaber user (at least for a while). I'm not joking. When she shows up all _covered up_ I was like *YES. YES!*
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever