Viewing last 25 versions of post by Darth Prime in topic Star Wars General

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

"[@Meanlucario":](/forums/generals/topics/star-wars-general?post_id=4747035#post_4747035
)  
[bq="Meanlucario"] "[@Angrybrony":](/forums/generals/topics/star-wars-general?post_id=4747032#post_4747032
[bq]
)
>
> >
And Jedi kind of where in the since that they practically left the Force to be glorified bodyguards for a Republic, which is what caused them to fall to the Sith, who at this point weren't much better. [/bq]

>
>
>
And that’s the problem it wants to critique the Jedi from the Prequels which is fine but the way they do it is with broken old man Luke who was supposed to to fix the Jedi Order not just rebuild it like it was but try to learn from its failing but here’s the thing we don’t know what Luke’s Order was like it doesn’t matter in the long run but Luke had to be a washed up loser to talk shit about the Jedi sucked and I just don’t find that actually interesting like ever TLJ defender seems to I find it a poor direction to take a character in just because the director thinks his so cleaver.

[bq]

>
>
> >
And too bad that it's a glorified fanwork like most of the EU stuff. [/bq]

>
>
>
That same Logic can apply to the Sequel Trilogy since Lucas also zero input into then and they’re just even more glorified because they’re major motion pictures.
No reason given
Edited by Darth Prime