Star Fox

Generals » Star Fox Search Posts
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Yeah, though sadly they had to hurry development due to the Microsoft buyout, so unfortunately many things got scrapped.

In fact, the first half of Star Fox Adventures feels like a full finished game, but the second half does feel kinda hurried with fewer dungeons, and such.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Sad news, voice actor Rick May passed away. While nowadays famous for being the Soldier in “Team Fortress 2,” he was also Peppy Hare, and Andross in the classic game “Star Fox 64” (sadly absent in the 3DS remake) so he’s the one that gave us the beautiful meme-tastic lines like,  
“Do a barrel-roll!” “Don’t give up! Trust your instincts!” “Use Bombs wisely!”

Sad to hear he passed… SF64 was one of my favorite childhood games. I’ll miss you, Peppy.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
I was surprised he was Andross too, as the characters don’t have any hint in their voice that they’re the same guy. He’s pretty good. That evil Andross laugh in SF64 is still impressive, and creepy.

“Those tin cans are no match for me!”
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Uncompressed HQ Star Fox 64 voice lines.

Admittedly, many of them sound much better, and the acting even sounds better. Though, it does make me wonder if Nintendo had these HQ voice samples on file, it’s surprising they didn’t reuse them for the 3DS remake, and instead redid them. (Replacing a few actors unfortunately.)
Background Pony #016C
@RDFan94  
The guy who made the fan pilot sometimes streams on twitch  
he confirmed that he actually is continuing the fan series lol
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@The Equestrian Zodiac

Yeah, all we get are remakes and ports, that’s 3/4th the reason this franchise is in the state it’s in, well, that and Nintendo’s inane desire to make the games controls as gimmicky and absurd as possible.

Seriously, no more damn remakes or ports please, I’m sick to death of them when it comes to Star Fox.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Littlecabbit  
In fairness, Star Fox Zero was not really a remake/port, it was a completely new game, as in completely new levels, new graphocs, new bosses, and such. In a new canon, so like a “reboot.” Like how different Castlevania & Super Castlevania 4 are.  
The only thing recycled was the story, and even that had many deviations from SF64, and didn’t follow it exactly.  
Look at how different the planet Venom was in Zero from 64.

The only actual Star Fox remake game we’ve had in the past 2 decades is “Star Fox 64 3D.” (Not counting the Virtual Console rereleases of 64 & Command.)  
How can you be sick of SF remakes/ports, when that’s all we got?  
(In fact, I was disapointed when I heard Nintendo turned down an offer of Q-Games to remake the original 1993 SNES Star Fox for 3DS Eshop with a better framerate, and resolution. This was back when we couldn’t get the game on Virtual Console, so for decades we never got a proper port of the game. And regardless what some say, it is NOT the same game as SF64. I don’t get why people say that, when they’re completely different.)

And frankly, even all of the sequel games weren’t perfect either looking back at Star Fox Adventures, Assault, and Command. So honestly, “remakes/ports” is the least of the series’ problems.

In fact, it’s ironic fans demonize Zero for being similar to SF64, after years and years of SF fans whom were disapointed by the GameCube/DS games used to constantly beg for a more “Star Fox 64,” or”Star Fox 64 2” style game. (And flaws aside Zero is the closest thing we ever got to that.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Likewise, (seeing as sadly it’ll be probably the closest thing to a new StarFox on Switch) I even have the Arwing toy model on display proudly on my night table.

Shame they cancelled that transforming Arwing Amiibo for “Zero.” I would’ve loved even one that doesn’t transform.  
The Arwing is the underrated true star of the series.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide