Star Fox

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Y’know, Andross’s portly design in the Benimaru Itoh Nintendo Power comics (the only time we ever see him with a body) and used in the above fanart image oddly kinda reminds me of Robotnik from the old Sonic cartoons for some reason.

Said comic actually had a few clever moments in it. Like General Pepper remarking he used to be a Sargent. (Only those who’ve heard of the Beetles from their parents or grandparents will understand that. Nintendo really seems to like them.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@EPPony  
A background animal person (can’t tell what he is) who has a mustache, and outfit like Super Mario also appears later in the comic.

Said comic can be found online at several places online for those curious.  
Would be cool if Viz reprinted it, like they did the “Super Mario Adventures,” and “Link to the Past” NP comics.

Benimaru Itoh also did a Super Metroid comic for NP, but unfortunately I never seen it.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
This old site has ’em archived. (along with some fan comics, including an old silly one by myself.) Though, the scans are pretty tiny now by today’s resolutions.

Interestingly, they have the Star Fox Nester comic too from NP.  
(Nester was basically like the old comic strip mascot for Nintendo Power magazine. He returned in the 1997 100th issue, as well as the 20th anniversary issue, and the final issue.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr Outback  
Funny thing is, Sonic & Star Fox are more popular outside of Japan, while very unpopular there, which may be why.

And probably why Wolf O’Donnel was removed from SSB. (Shame, I liked him better then Falco, and honestly the SSB series needs more “villain” characters.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr Outback  
Only character that sounds Texan to me, would be Peppy Hare. Especially, in “SF Assault.” Probably his best VA.

Though, his corny SF64 one was pretty good too. (Who happens to be the “Soilder” guy of TF2 fame, Rick May.)
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I hear Sakurai was given the choice of making a new Star Fox or Kid Icarus game for the 3DS.

We ended up with Uprising. 😟
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
SSB actually broke off my circle pad. I just super-glued it back onto the analogue nub, and it still works fine. Oddly, some SSB players actually prefer using the broken off, analogue stick nub underneath the circle pad.

Also, here’s a cute Katt Monroe pic. I always liked her better then Krystal.
Dr Outback
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Beau Skunky  
Well she has slightly more personalty than Krystal. Instead of “the girl” she’s “the flirty girl”. I like Miyu the best. Who was also a little flirtatious  
I still find it funny that in Command all the females had pink on them but Katt  
full
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@HighRollerHydra  
No need, I enjoy my 3DS. Though, I suppose a New3DS is tempting… (SNES games…) Buuut I have a feeling a 3DS successor might be in the works.

@Dr Outback  
I admit I prefer classic Katt over “Command/DS” Katt.

Y’know, funny coincidence, my friend Matt AKA “Aldran/Gathion” drew that.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Littlecabbit  
The Switch seems to be more of a console with some portability, rather then a dedicated handheld, and Nintendo promises to continue support for the 3DS, (but some are starting to feel the system is starting to age) as a result. So it’s not unthinkable a dedicated portable, or a better 3DS is in the works.

Seems odd how dead 3DS’s Virtual Console has been though. By some miracle Pokémon Gold & Silver are coming to it.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Beau Skunky

Except it’s always being marketed as being a hybrid, it still does both and while the 3DS is going to continue getting games for a year, I’m pretty sure they aren’t going to release another handheld, that would be counter-productive, like releasing two home-consoles and expecting both to do great, or two handhelds and expecting both to do as well as the 3DS, they have a Hybrid the best I think you could hope for would be a smaller Switch that lacks the “connect to tv” function.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide