Star Fox

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
At least, they got most of the original voices back. Such as Mike West voicing Fox McCloud again, (and he reprised the role again in the SSB series) and Lyssa Brown as Slippy Toad, Kat Monroe, and the Sector X Spyborg boss.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
They should have honestly kept the guy they had for Assault/Brawl, I feel he had the best Slippy voice. Never really liked his 64 voice, and they only brought her back for nostalgia,
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Kiryu-Chan  
Assault Slippy was amusing admittedly, but I guess they wanted to keep it more accurate to the original N64 game.  
In fairness, Lyssa Browne’s 3DS Slippy sounds better then her N64 one, where she made him sound like a girl. Her newer take makes himsound more boyish, while keeping the cutesy Japanesey charm.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr Outback  
The stages are better designed, (the N64 ones were honestly kinda flat and barren) there’s more stages, new items, the option to use computer opponents, (so you can play by yourself like Bomberman or SSB) and such.

The use of the 3DS camera is nice too, though once my nephew mooned us on it after he won. lol (He’s a li’l mischievous turd.)
Dr Outback
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Beau Skunky  
Man I want a new game that has an online multiplayer that is as good if not better than the Assault multiplayer with like 14 playable characters. Maybe a custom soldier character that you can equip with different armor loadouts.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr Outback  
Would be cool. Wish Nintendo & Nintendo fans gave the series more love, so we’d get more games.

Sadly, those Star Fox cameos in those StarLink games seem to be the closest thing to a new Star Fox on Switch we’ll ever see…  
Oh well, at least the series isn’t dead like F-Zero. (A series that has alot of the same staff as SF.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
That’s cool, I remember when the Star Wolf team was difficult as a kid. (Nowadays they’re pretty easy, especially, if you skip their cinematic scene intro, so you can blast at ’em as they enter the stage.)

I remember as a kid I was hoping Wolf would be in SSB.
09MurphyM

Did Nintendo ever give any reason for why Star Wolf seemed to all gain cybernetics in their fight at venom 2 on the hard path, especially since you don’t encounter them at all on that path before venom?
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
I forgot how many different versions/outfits Krystal has had.

@Kiryu-Chan  
Yeah, her Cornarian army uniform was cool, and rather underrated.

@09MurphyM  
Not really, but it is still possible to encounter them on Fortuna before that though.  
The cybernetics might just be upgraded gear, I’m not sure. It was funny to see all Wolf got was bandages though.

Andross becomes a cyborg in StarFox 2. (SNES.)
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@09MurphyM

No more remakes, I’m sick of ‘em and that’s likely half the reason this franchise is in the state that it is, half of its library are remakes, they need to make an actual new starfox game, without ridiculous gimmicks maybe then the game would actually sell enough to warrant less limbo periods.

…Of course I say all that as if it’s likely to happen
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide