Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I know some are just going to dismiss “Sonic Superstars” as “more nostalgia pandering,” but I think it looks pretty good, and it’s nice it’s taking advantage of the 3D art style to create some unique 2-and-a-half-D stages. Nice to see it has 4 playable characters, and Nack/Fang is finally returning as a secondary villain.
Also, if you subscribe to the official Sonic newsletter, you can get a modern Amy outfit skin free. Wonder how it will look on Classic Amy.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
…No offense,but I’m getting a little tired of all the GHZ hate. (It’d be like hating the Mushroom Kingdom.) Feels like a new trend in the fanbase, like when it was “cool” to hate green eyes…
I admit, it’s a bit overused, and overadvertised, but honestly it’s still a pretty iconic and fun Sonic stage, and honestly every Sonic game starts off with a GHZ-like stage, even this one apparently.
Emerald Hill, Emerald Coast, Splash Hill Zone, Angel Island Zone, Seaside Hill, they’re all similar to GHZ, and nobody hates them.
Heck, Seaside Hill from Sonic Heroes had alot of apearances too for awhile. Like in the tennis and racing games.
@northern haste
New Super Mario Wii had similar complaints and it was only $49.99.
It does seem a bit expensive honestly, it should be $50 or $40 if they want it to sell well.
Even Sonic Mania+ physical was only $30.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky
I do understand the Green Hill Zone problem as well, I don’t dislike it but I do get why others do because when something does get used a lot it can get a bit tiring. Stages like Emerald Hill Zone and Angel Island Zone do look different and unique which is why there is a bit of a push for those to be represented more.
Also the music I’d say plays a big part in it as well cause while GHZ music is fine, it’s not my most favorite track, however I can listen to EHZ and AIZ are favorites I love to listen to over and over.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SleepySteve
Nice, I wonder who they play or voice.
@Dr_Osaka
I understand it’s overused, but I just think some fans are going overboard with their hate of GHZ.
I don’t mind it’s themesong, but I admit in SSB it should of had at least the Sonic Generations remix, or something. (I mean they went through the trouble to get the rights from Nakamura to use the 16-bit version.)
And honestly, I think Emerald Hill is almost exactly like GHZ. (Except, perhaps a little more beach themed.) So I don’t see how it’s that “unique,” or most of the other GHZ-like stages. Angel Island does have a more jungle astetic, setting it a little more apart though. Especially, during the forest fire bit.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
I’m a little disappointed that collecting the Chaos Emeralds in Origins Plus doesn’t get you Super Amy, makes all the trouble collecting them feel pointless.
Disregard what I said here, I forgot you have to activate it with X unlike the original Genesis versions where jumping just activates.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@Blissful690
Sorry, I was wrong, turns out you have to push X to activate Super mode. Considering I grew up with the original Genesis games it’s no wonder I made this mistake.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide