Sonic Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I have another music-based Sonic question.
How come the remixes of “Green Hill” and “Chemical Plant” are publicly available on the Sonic Generations soundtrack, but remixes of those same levels in Sonic Mania aren’t on its soundtrack?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Okay I think I figured something out: Angel Island (as a whole) was already still flying, as a kid I thought it was already in the ocean (like any other island IRL) but apparently the “ocean” that Super Sonic skims across at the beginning of Angel Island Zone was actually the water that’s held up in a “bowl” of some sort that surrounds the island?
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@4Town Fan
Nah, the Death Egg from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 crashed onto the island causing it to descend into the ocean.
It’s why Sonic and Tails were wondering why an island that’s not on any map suddenly appeared.
Then when they prevent it from taking off at launch base zone it falls again but into the volcano. Which I always found hilarious.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Fun fact: in the Japanese version of “Sonic Adventure”, Tails’ line after Perfect Chaos’ defeat wasn’t that “all’s well that ends well” (even though PC destroyed Station Square); he only expressed relief that PC was stopped.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i don’t know why the sonic fandom alway try and make sonic creepypasta, it’s ALWAYS CRINGE. sonic x beats them every time cuz shit still creepyer then stuff like .exe or starved eggman.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Oh hey, there’s gonna be an official “Sonic the Hedgehog” adult coloring book in October, I just preordered on Amazon.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Angrybrony
Its funny how the .EXE thing started as a very shitty fic. It was so bad, the fic got removed from the forum where creepypastas are made, and the author threw a cringey rant.
But then it got revived and popularized later thanks by the younger audience and the rising trend of kid-friendly horror games.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide