Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
So yeah, for those who dont know, Ken Penders mentioned that he would charge $10,000 dollars to license his characters. So, its to believe the people of this proyect paid him that amout to make that Scourge comic.
That’s crazy, no wonder Archie & Sega couldn’t negociate with him.
…And honestly, charging Sega that much to use a character based on their own is ridiculous.
It’s also kinda hypocritical of Ken “I only use my own characters” Penders… Because he had nothing to do with the Scourge redesign, (and even the original “Evil Sonic” story he penned was a collabiration with another writer, yet he acts like he created Scourge) and I doubt he’ll even credit artist Pat Spaziante for the character HE designed, OR Sega, considering Scourge is basically a green Sonic with sunglasses.
@Angrybrony
I’m sure they’ll have Maria in flashbacks if they ever adapt Shadow.
She basicially represents Shadow’s good side.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I like both. Archie Silver is naive, makes mistakes, but good hearted, and IDW Silver is similar.
@FerrumFlos1st
Hey, nice to see you again. :)
@RogueBadnik
And people say Archie “focused too much on OCs.”
Still, they look cool.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Pone 2.0
Cute!
@RogueBadnik
Considering artist Patrick Spaziante is actually a fan of the games, he might’ve made Scourge green as a nod to that glitch. (Rather then reference Manic.)
In a way “Ashura the hedgehog” was the first OC/recolor.
@Penguin Dragneel
Kinda funny, because Ken is far-left.
(Far-right, far-left, they both annoy me.)
He even tried to defend a fetish “tickle torture” money commission he did for a fan, as some kinda “political metaphor.”
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
[@Beau Skunky]
He even tried to defend a fetish “tickle torture” money commission he did for a fan, as some kinda “political metaphor.”
Lol
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Surprised it took this many years for them to add Infinate to the mobile race game “Sonic Forces Speed Battle.” I like the presentation of it, like he’s literally glitching the game, in kinda a “fourth wall won’t protect you” trope way.
I know many Sonic fans dislike the character, and see him as a cliche’, typical dark bad guy, (ok sorry for this minor spoiler, but I can’t get the spoiler syntax to work… I miss the old syntax codes…) and kinda defeated in an anti-climatic way. Still, he has some promise, and interesting abilities.
It was also nice to see a darker antagonist in the series, that was still loyal to Eggman, even if he wasn’t handled perfectly.
@RogueBadnik
Kinda misleading, as it’s not the one Ian was going to write, and just a fan version.
Still, nice art.
@RogueBadnik
Rumor has it, Scourge was too.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I read something from Ken Penders about his new comic,and he said something like, “I don’t know why Sega or IDW didn’t let me do this sooner”.
Is he really that oblivious to his reputation or is he an idiot?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dex Stewart
i’m pretty sure when asked about why he let somebody from the alt-right wierdos draw he basically had a non-answer. this fucker had the nuts to butcher a Jewish poem about the nazis coming for people to give a charater he made (and by that i mean stole) to sudo-nazis.
fuck ken penders.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide