Sonic Discussion

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I find it amusing how on Sonic’s 30th birthday, we get a launch trailer for a new game of the character Sonic intentionally replaced.

Also, SomecallmeJohnny is going to make proper Johnny Vs. videos of the classic Sonic saga. I wish I was more excited but I’m just part of that side of the Sonic Civil War who wishes there were more Sonic Youtubers with my tastes.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Mikey  
Nothing is. Its just that I happen to like Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Heroes, Shadow and Forces. Also I don’t think Sonic Advance 2 and 3 look that bad. Plus while he says to be a big Sonic fan, its mainly for the original Sega Genesis titles and Mania. Compare to how little that is to Sonic’s library, my mentality just wants to say “Kek”. And I know that so many other Youtubers who play Sonic are very similar. You’ll see no love of the Adventure games from them.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
This is canon

full

full

First pic is from a Shin Megami Tensei mobile game  
Second is from a Fist of the North Star mobile game.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Sonic Advance 1 is a good place to start.

@Galeem Crusher  
I have it, it’s pretty neat, but lags on my outdated devices…

@Red-Supernova  
Well, I just hope you guys don’t start hating the classic style games, simply based on things like that. Besides there are plenty of people out there that prefer the early 3D Sonic games.

Some even to a fantical degree unfortunatly… Over on DeviantArt, I’m seeing an increase in “Sonic Adventure” purists. Much like the retro purists, they constantly bash the old/new games, old Sonic, ect. and just want everything to be like SA or SA2. They especially love to bash “Sonic Mania.” They’re just as annoying as the retro purists, even though I admit I am partial to the SA games too when it comes to the 3D titles.  
I kinda fear they’ll give us SA fans a bad rep’.

I kinda tire of this overall “principle” Sonic fans have that if you like one version of Sonic, (whether it be Classic, Dreamcast, modern, D.i.C. cartoon, archie, IDW, anime/manga, ect.)  
You have to hate all the others, or put them in competition with each other…

I dunno, I like numerous versions of Sonic and I enjoy almost all the different canons in the franchise in general.  
Only canon I dislike is the Fleetway/STC canon, but I don’t bash it constantly, and I respect it’s fans.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Mikey  
My OCD or something else in my mentality finds fault in that.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
She’s secretly thinking “Only Sonic can pet me!” But regardless, she’s being a good hedgie right now.

@Beau Skunky  
sigh I’m not. I would have to be brain dead to hate on legendary platformers. Plus, I’m thinking of picking up Sonic Origins when it drops. From the footage, we might finally be getting the Taxman versions on consoles.

I just wish there were more Sonic people like me and when it comes to the Sonic Youtubers, the games I like are punchlines to them.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Red-Supernova  
There are people who really like them. Like Chaomix or Matthasnocuts or Ruby of Blue (he was the one that changed my mind about Sonic being mediocre and Sonic Adventure 2 being trash, although he can be a little too passionate sometimes for my liking). Sonic Adventure has been getting a lot of love by many Sonictubers lately. Especially the younger ones. You just have to look.

Some of them might be somewhat hostile to the 2010s games but you will see love for the 2000s games at the very least.

Even Sonic 06 has gotten love nowadays.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide