Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheHappySpaceman  
There were a few others in the comics, like Hershey the cat, and Barby Koala. (Kinda makes it odd, Sally was the only one whom got hate for that.) Julie-Su also lacks pants.

I also remember a few background SatA.M. cartoon female characters like that too.

There aren’t any game females like that. (Though, in “Sonic Forces” there are some fur patterns that can make your female Avatar look naked, but granted, they lack curves, and it could be considered a bodysuit.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt  
Yeah, yet male aninals can’t wear either in the games. Except the aforementioned avatar, and some Mobile game costumes, so maybe Sega is easing on that.

Rumor has it, Sega used to be so strict on their former “characters can’t change clothes” mandate, they actually got angry at Archie Comics for that famed “Ninja Sonic” comic cover art.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I personally would like to see Cream kick ass with moves that don’t entirely revolve around Chao. Cream as a Chao summoner would be cool but I’d also like to see fighting alongside Chaos.

@Beau Skunky  
It was the closest thing players had to making naked female Avatars and you bet I took advantage of it.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Yes, all stages from both games can be played in one whole game  
Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are all playable through the game (though story mode Knuckles can’t go to the Death Egg, only in stage select mode)  
And Chaos Emeralds can be powered up further for greater use.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Playing Sonic Rush, Eggman’s vehicles look so beautiful. Sometimes I feel like I’m the bad guy for destroying such interesting vehicles.

Even his badniks look pretty cool, especially that catepillar one.

I want there to be an alternate universe where Eggman is a good guy and he has to use machinery to defeat the evil destroyer of civilization Sonic.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Cosmas-the-Explorer

Y’know what? I think Amy looks better in that outfit than her normal one

…Though to be fair, I think I dislike all of the outfits that Sonic Team design, whoever is responsible has a terrible fashion sense
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide