Sonic Discussion

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
And also positive people act like negative people can’t be allowed to be negative. Can we not point fingers and pretend to be superior just for not having the same opinions as others?
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@LightningBolt  
I’m not saying that people aren’t allowed to be negative or denying the existence of “toxic positivity” or whatever term you want to use for it exists.

I was just speaking from personal experience. I used to be more negative in general and it was boring not being able to enjoy anything. Of course I can still get like that too thanks to depression.

If anything, I’m surprised people have any reaction at all to the new game. I haven’t seen anything beyond the really short teaser at the end of the 30th anniversary video. And all I got from it was “wow, a game where Sonic runs, who saw that coming?”

If we knew anything about the game I’d at least understand. But as far as I know we don’t. So I see no reason to be hyped for it or to expect it to suck. Unless more info came out about it and now I look dumb.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@pixel  
I don’t have any emotions for the new game yet, I’m simply cautiously optimistic. Anyone who is either super hyped or super negative ae both silly right now.

And I always prefer to talk more about what I like over what I don’t like.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

And I always prefer to talk more about what I like over what I don’t like.

I thought everyone was like this but with some corners of the Internet, I can’t help but wonder.

Like, I’m not going to go as far as to endorse that trite phrase we’ve all heard as kids, “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” There’s a time and place for criticism. But I find I’m a happier person when I’m not dwelling on things I dislike.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I wonder if Cream could grow up to have the ability to be a Chao master like a pokemon trainer for her fighting style.

Or what if she became one with Chaos or something where she would have some water powers? Or she was granted those powers?

I’m just thinking of some ideas for the Sonic movies or whatever other media.
Rabidcabbit
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Cosmas-the-Explorer

Yeah, I’ve thought of that too, make her a Chao summoner! she could crush her enemies under the force of hundreds of angry chao!

but that’s too RPG-ish for sega, and cream isn’t a hedgehog, she’s not a relevant enough of a character to be given magical powers, not even Tails is allowed to be relevant, and his supposed IQ is pretty much a magical power all itself!

Though I’m forgetting, not even the other Hedgehogs are allowed to be relevant anymore
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I don’t want to expend any effort on an unfunny meme that won’t be relevant in a year but I wouldn’t mind if someone wrote a Sonic the 30-Year-Old Boomer fic.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
@Littlecabbit  
Cream needs more wuv.  
I’m tempted to draw that Pokemon Chao Master Cream idea now. Lol

@pixel  
Wouldn’t a “Boomer” be 60 though?

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
If one were to buy one Sonic game, which should one buy, Sonic Adventure 1, Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic Heroes?

I enjoyed all three of those. “Heroes” is probably the most flawed, and widely considered Sonic’s “jumping the shark” game, but it’s still one of my 3D Sonic favorites personally.  
I liked the 3 character feature.

@Dr_Osaka  
Thankies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide