Sonic Discussion

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Man I wasn’t expecting them to release so much Sonic Colors stuff, but Colors Ultimate I’m looking forward to and Rise of the Wisps looks like it will be a fun show, sorta old school like the Mania shorts. Sonic Prime also sounds cool.

Also can’t wait to see the Genesis classics again, though I was holding out for another Mega/Gems collection with all the Genesis games, CD, Fighters, R, and maybe Knuckles Chaotix. Heck it’d be cool if we got the Adventures games again.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I enjoyed the presentation, though it was kinda short, and while I can understand the delays, I’m shocked we have to wait a year for the compilation game. (I miss Sanik 3.) They can’t even release a collection game on time for the anniversary… Even Mario managed that. (Even if it was limited time.)

It’s nice to hear there’s more to announce, so I wonder if we’ll get more Sonic Centrals.

@LightningBolt  
Chaotix will never get a re-release.

Makes me a sad Skunky. I wish they’d rerelease some of the obscure Sonic games too.  
Megaman did it with all his collection games, and even Square rereleased the Gameboy Final Fantasy games… Why not Sonic?  
(“Sonic Advance Trilogy” Plz.)

Well, they did say Sonic the Fighters will be included in some random crime game… Sooo that’s something?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Penguin Dragneel  
I STILL FUNCTION! lulz

Obscure references aside, nice to see you guys again.

I’m happy for “Sonic Colors Ultimate,” (would’ve prefered SA 1&2 for Switch) but I was hoping we’d get something else too this year. Still, all the anniversary merch’, and such looks nice, and I look forward to the future announcements.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Penguin Dragneel  
My device broke, and I don’t like browsing/typing on my phone, and due to recent dramas, catching flack on the site, (to the point I felt unwelcome here) IRL problems, moving, and stuff I decided to take a break from bronydom, and all the drama. I didn’t wanna draw attention to myself, and I had no way to post, so I didn’t have a chance to say, “bye,” sorry.

Popped in briefly today to see how everyone’s doing.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Beau Skunky  
It’s great to see you again, you old Sonic fan! I hope you are well and good.

Anyways I really hope for other new Sonic games in the coming years.

I am curious what that mystery title is. Sonic Adventure remake? Sonic Adventure 3? A new game, I guess we’ll just have to wait some more.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Beau Skunky  
Beanu! You returned!

How have you been?  
And what do you think about the releases? Also I think we finally will have the opportunity to battle in Forces SpeedBattle now that what it seems to be “private matches” will be available now!
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@RogueBadnik  
Nice to see you too. (One of the few Omega fans besides me.)  
That could be fun, though they should’ve made that feature in SF years ago.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Likewise, Penguin-dude. Hope you’re doing well.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Either way, it’s nice to see after years of Sonic being brushed aside, we’re finally getting some new games, and merch’.

Also, I called it, Warehog is coming to Sonic Forces Speed Battle this Halloween. A year ago I expected him to be added last year.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I recommend Sonic Adventure 2: it has great gameplay & graphics, a great story, a variety of playable characters with different gameplay styles, awesome soundtrack, the Chao garden, lots of replay value such as missions and items to collect for your Chao, and if you get Adventure 2 Battle then you get a fun multi-player mode with friends.

Heroes would be my second pick and Adventure 1 is good but not as great as 2.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide