Sonic Discussion

Background Pony #B3DE
People often say Smith’s Sonic is too comedic. But I always thought there were other traits to him. I always felt like his version of Sonic is more mature and almost fatherly. Even in Sonic Boom it emphasizes how he is protective of Tails.

To me his comedy fits with Sonics laid back attitude. But I also can tell that there is a deep emotional side that people often ignore.

I actually like his laid back humor if it’s mixed with a little bit of compassion as well.

Contrary to what that yt channel Sonic Show said, I think he could play serious roles to if they balance his comedic traits with his mature traits.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Well, we got an actual Sonic Colors Remastered (which in my opinion, doesnt look really remastered to be honest)

A classic pack, which includes Sonic 3 & Knuckles!

We got more mobile content (Super Sonic and Werehog for Speed Battle!)

And a trailer for the next Sonic game that didnt tells us nothing, except the release date.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide