Sonic Discussion

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Background Pony #B686  
Of course it drops the day after I ask.

This arc is really making me hate the “made for trade” formate/langth of modern comics, this isn’t a bad arc, this issue even gave us some cute Amy/sonic moments and belle and tangles development is pretty good but God dame this shit is dragging on.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Algebroot Neogears  
I mostly just know the shows. I don’t play many new games. I play the old Sonic ones occasionally. I have a Sonic collection DS game with I can think most of the Genesis games.  
Meanwhile,I have nearly all the animated Sonic DVDs or blurays.
Background Pony #B3DE
This might never happen, but I’m curious if in some distant Sonic sequel, who could play, Eggman Nega, Ivo’s dreaded descendant?
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Dr_Osaka

I always found it kind of odd that those barrels gave so many people trouble, and I never knew it did until a few years ago, they never gave me trouble, back when I played it when I was seven.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Littlecabbit  
@LightningBolt  
It’s not that no one knew which buttons to press. It’s that they didn’t know they can press buttons to move it at all aside from jumping.

I was one of those people. I thought I was supposed to jump on it enough to make it low enough for me to jump through to the area below. Needless to say, I had too much unnecessary difficulty as a result (actually managed to succeed once, but took too long). And when I watched one of my siblings play it and learned about pressing up and down, I first thought it was some sort of cheat and eventually I did it myself because I thought, “since it’s this difficult, might as well cheat my way through” (I always used cheat codes as a last resort in single player games back in the day).

As a matter of fact, I am not even sure my sibling that learned about it knew it was the intended solution either.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide