Sonic Discussion

northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Dex Stewart  
From my understanding Paramount Pictures thought the general audience Would have liked a more realistic look.  
Mostly because general audiences were not mad about how the ninja turtles or the Transformers looked
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Sleet the Wolf is the most underrated fucking Sonic villain of all times. From his flowing fur (!!) coat to his body armor and that cold Canadian accent, he just straight-out rules in every way possible. He reminds me of Sombra or an evil king from a classical Chinese epic.

Too bad he had to be straddled with a chad wild dog on steroids.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

A prop of Sonic, Tails & KNUCKLES has been spotted on set!
full

From what I’ve been told those aren’t what they’re going to look like in the movie. They’re just place holders and looking they are based off the video game style - However, I do think they will decide make the characters look as close to their video game counterparts.

I believe these are fake, but probably pretty close.

full

full
Background Pony #B3DE
Part of me hopes that Shadow doesn’t appear in the movie. We don’t need everybody in this movie. They need to focus characters that matter like Tails and Knuckles. Other possible movies can focus on others.

Maybe some foreshadowing could be nice though. But don’t try to make Shadow have a full arc in a movie where we still have others to worry about. Maybe Shadow can be a mysterious secondary character that can be important in future movies.
Background Pony #B3DE
@Angrybrony  
Yes it is one of her greatest moments. It establishes her great hope and optimism. I would be pretty mad if they decided to give that moment to another characrer like a certain animated series…
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Dr_Osaka  
Yeah, the movie would be like GvsK: Sonic fights Knuckles. Robotnik takes this opportunity and uses Metal Sonic. And with the help of Tails, the three defeat the robot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide