Sonic Discussion

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
So… #Rally4Sally finally died out.

It turned out to be a dumpster fire, filled with Amy-haters and crazy Sally fanatics. The founder of the movement was discovered to be another guy with a different account that was aimed to harass SEGA writers, the HARDlight twitter account, people who were againts his opinions and such.

While I never appreciated or supported his movement, this was a very unfortunate display for a movement that “tried” to be as harmless as possible. It’s actually kind of heartbreaking, a good idea turned sour because of the toxic people running it…

But to be honest, this campaign was doomed from the start.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
June 23rd, 2021 will be Sonic the Hedgehog’s 30th anniversary this year. I believe the last game we got was the Sonic Racing game and before that was Sonic Forces and Sonic Mania.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
So Roger is leaving the voice of Sonic.

Its been like, 10 years giving Sonic a voice. While I didnt grow up with Roger’s Sonic voice, I grew a fond and adoration with it thanks to the Sonic Boom cartoon. His voice is gonna be the most memorable for me.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@northern haste

Sonic changes voices like someone changes socks, yeesh

I wonder why they’re changing his voice this time, I wonder if it was Roger’s decision to leave, or if Sega just thought they had a reason to change it

Actually, I think I know why, it’s the movie, now that they’re making a second one, I bet they’re changing his voice to Ben Schwartz
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Littlecabbit  
For me, the change of voice actors were kinda expected since Team Sonic Racing was released, with ALL the memorable voices we heard since Boom were changed for new ones, except Eggman and Sonic.

Since Sonic’s is now changed, I now worried that Mike Pollock will be replaced too….
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
Oh, I see, I haven’t been keeping up lately with sonic much, so I didn’t realize most of the other voices were changed.
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
@Littlecabbit
For me, the change of voice actors were kinda expected since Team Sonic Racing was released, with ALL the memorable voices we heard since Boom were changed for new ones, except Eggman and Sonic.

Not true. They only changed the VAs for Knuckles and Silver.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide