Sonic Discussion

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Hot Soup  
I know about Sally, and I have been involved in just one. More like an argument, it was a person “stating” that Sally was a bad character because she was a princess, then proceed to compare her with Blaze.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Hot Soup  
I watched the Satam cartoon and later read some of the Archie comics. I didn’t get far but I already found it daunting. Was around issue 190-200 when I had a look.

Sonic and Tails were fighting each other in prison.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Sparx  
Yeah, but they made up afterwards. It’s kinda a rule now Sonic has to fight all his friends, or future friends.  
That’s why I make jokes about him fighting and then befriending Rainbow Dash. (I even plan on drawing something like that, even if it’s admittedly nerdy/childish.)

@Hot Soup  
Sally’s one of my favorite female Sonic characters admittedly.  
And yes, I’ve had to deal with Sally-haters, (giving me crap for liking her) and Sally-fanatics (for liking other characters/the comics) alike…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@ShadowBolt Platinum  
Their voice actresses have been in many cartoons. In fact, Christina Cavanaugh (Bunnie) reunited with Charlie Adler (Snivley) and Jim Cummings (SatA.M. Robotnik) in the Nicktoon “Ahhh!!! Real Monsters!”

@Hot Soup  
Indeed. Put two crazies together, and you get a stag beetle battle.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve been lucky to avoid much Sally/Amy drama. I never even knew of it until recently.  
Personally I don’t think there’s any Sonic characters I dislike.  
Even Chris from Sonic X. I don’t think he’s a Great character,but I don’t hate him.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
Honestly, me neither. I don’t even find any that annoying. I even find a few “hated” characters like Marine the raccoon actually amusing, and adorable.

I’m amazed you avoided it that long. lol the “SonAmy VS SonSal” drama used to be so bad I used to be afraid to upload any Sally pics on DA back in the early 2000s.  
Because I like both Sally & Amy I always used to get heat from both Amy & Sally fans accusing me of hating one, or the other, or whatever.

Writer Ian Flynn stated whenever he uses Sally in a comic issue, Amy fans get mad. Then if he uses Amy, then Saly fans get mad.  
Dunno why we can’t enjoy both characters.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I find it funny that Princess Sally Acorn’s name sounds like alicorn and in My Little Pony the princesses are referred to as alicorns. Although technically, the correct term is winged unicorn and alicorn refers to a unicorn’s horn. I myself found Sally a unique Sonic character, along with Antoine.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
It’s kind of unique how Sally Acorn is a female without an outfit and how Antoine is a male character wearing something more than shoes and gloves. That’s one thing interesting I like about Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM. That and Snively looks like Snivy from Pokémon.
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
I’m familiar with the comics. It’s just that I haven’t really read them. So my question is, what issue did Mina and Tails get married?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide