Sonic Discussion

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Our favorite edgelord’s game is now 15 years old!

full  
made by me

Also today was also the release of Sonic Rush at the same day!
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Angrybrony  
I kinda disagree, as the game did bring closure to Shadow’s angst/storyline, and after that he became less brooding, (which everybody used to make fun of) and probably a better character.

The game had some good concepts, like the alternative good/evil/neutral mission story paths.  
Truthfully, I liked the Shadow game, I just feel it wasn’t finished being made in some ways.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Just give us Adventure 3 for Sonic’s 30th and let us play Sonic Shadow and Silver, along with a bunch of other characters like Tails and Knuckles.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey  
Wouldn’t that just be Sonic’06 then?

I kinda fear if they try to make a SA3 game it “just won’t be the same as the first two,” and would just further anger fans.  
Seems they can’t really get away from the modern gameplay style/physics that fans are divided on, but I admit I do kinda miss the floatier jumps from the SA games, and how those games worked.

Granted, some gamers don’t like the SA physics either.

@LightningBolt  
I dunno, he was the only serious character in Sonic Boom, besides Metal, and Lyric. So at least, Shadz had some respect.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Cyborg_pony  
For me, they need to upgrade the textures, have the game run at a locked 60fps, reduce the medal requirements, and lower the difficulty for getting S ranks (or at least add a worthwhile reward for getting them all).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide