Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt
Well, that’s Sega’s fault for not doing something interesting with it; they should’ve taken notes from Activision.

Didn’t CTR have too much payed DLC though?

Frankly, I’m kinda glad Sega isn’t like Activision.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@LightningBolt  
@Don’t  
I feel TSR failed mainly because bad timing on release. It was released one month prior CTR, which made sells to decrease significatly. Plus the lack of content and low amount of players online made the game to lose a huge playerbase very quickly, in favor of CTR.

Whats so really bad, is that this mobile Apple Arcade version of TSR receives new content. They added new maps and even new characters were rumored to be added to it, which is a huge slap in the face for the console version.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Beau Skunky

Well, yes and no. You don’t necessarily buy it upfront, you just buy them by using Wumpa Coins. Whether you earn the coins by playing through races or by buying them with real money is up to the individual.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Beau Skunky  
Well, the DLC content was through the Grand Prix events, and they were free via monthly updates; though the downside of from it is that it has burnout many players, me included.

Though the only they did went overboard is with Promotional Karts
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Penguin Dragneel  
That’s ironically like how those “Freemium games” you just bashed on the previous page work.  
In fact, I got every character in “Sonic Dash” & “Sonic Forces: Speed Battle” without paying one cent, (and in less then a year) thanks to events, and such.

@Don’t  
I don’t get that, because Silver himself isn’t a bad character. I was beginning to hope that, “Sonik shuldn’t hav any characters!” mentality was finally dying down. (Or are they just butthurt over a game released 14 years ago?)

@[Ω]  
Really? Wish that game was available for us Android users too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide