Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
If you made to 5,000 you should still get your end-of-season rewards, and prestige points. So no big loss honestly. (I’m only at 4,953 currently.)

You’re doing very good, so I wouldn’t give up yet. I’ve been playing sense earlier this year, and I already have almost every character unlocked, (only ones I don’t have are a few of the holiday/seasonal characters) and leveled up a decent amount.

My only real annoyance is all my “Common” characters’s levels are maxed out at 16, yet I still usually get tons of points/cards for them, and sometimes hardly any for my Rare or Super Rares. (Did get 50 for Tikal once though.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
The new mobile “Sonic Forces: Speed Battle” event is probably one of the best ones they’ve ever done. Every day a different “Special” character will be highlighted, and you can do missions as much as you want with lower prices of red rings to repeat missions, or level them up as much as you want.

Today it’s Vampire Shadow, and tomorrow it’s Witch Rouge. The full list can be found in-game under the news icon, and you can get others soon like Spring Cream, or Baseball Sonic/Amy too,  
Odd, Tails & Knuckles don’t have any costume alts yet.

@RhodieNite  
Fan-service aside, sneaking around, spying, flying, and treasure hunting as her could be fun.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Witch Rouge is available in the Sonic Forces Mobile character “recap” event. Tomorrow it’s Reaper Metal Sonic, and then Spring Cream.  
With red ring mission prices down to 5 rings, and mission event times halved, now’s a really good chance to unlock or upgrade many special characters for the rest of September.

Oddly, Hockey/Ice Jet isn’t going to be part of the daily event, and he’s one of the characters I don’t have. Kinda unfair sense Summer Wave, and Tropical Storm, are part of it.

@RhodieNite  
I admit, I liked the Wario Land series.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Angrybrony  
Sense they’re doing a daily unlock event, he’s going to be available tomarrow in Sonic Forces Mobile.

Witch Rouge is today. I already have her unlocked, but I’m trying to level her up a bit. I like the alternative costume holiday characters.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
Nice, Omega needs more love.

And yeah, I remember Ian having to explain that on his old message board too, the Bumbleking forums. (Which are shut down, but the posts are still archived there.) I used to frequent that place.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Check this out, Why Sally Matters A 40-minute observational look at one of the most controversial, and popular non-game Sonic characters, Princess Sally Acorn. A must watch for any Sally, SatA.M. or Archie-Sonic fan, or even anyone “neutral” on those, at least.

@LightningBolt  
Oh, sorry I don’t remember that name. Still, nice to see another Bumblekinger here. :)
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
After losing 20 times in a row, losing a fuckton of progress, and what it appears to be trapped in a limbo of 5350-5390 for three hours, and Just gave up.

After this event, I will just uninstall the Game. It’s fucking me up really Bad.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
5,000’s still pretty good though, and you’ll still get a good big prize at the end of the season. (You don’t lose it if you go under 5,000.)  
Getting 6,000, the highest tier isn’t really worth it, I focus more on unlocking characters, and stuff. You’ll have more fun with the game if you aren’t so obsessed with winning. i’ve lost many times too, and I still earned lots of characters, level-ups, red rings, missions, and gold rings regardless. So the game is stll pretty rewarding even if you aren’t perfect.

@Angrybrony  
Is Vanilla (I think that’s the first time we’ve seen her first name mentioned in official media) giving Vector “flirty eyes?”
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Angrybrony  
Probably, ‘cause the people working on the comics are huge nerds, like we are.

Heck, I remember the “Sonic Genesis” arc in Archie even had Sonic quote the original TMNT movie. (Also, Bebop & Rocksteady cameo’d in a “Sonic Universe” issue.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide