Sonic Discussion

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Someone in Twitter said that Knuckles’s shoes makes it look like sandals. After knowing that Sonic chars’ feet have been despicted as toeless before, this blowed my mind.

full  
full  
full
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@[Ω]

Those are …actually rather snazzy outfits they’ve got.

It’s kind of funny, knuckles once again ends up in a cowboy hat of sorts, it fits him pretty well though I’d say.

Meanwhile Rouge has a dragonball Jewel scouter
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
It’s nice to see they’re still adding new characters/outfits to the Mobile games. Love how they brought back Knux’s hat from the OVA, and Archie series.

It’s kinda pissing me off that in the new Sonic Forces: Speed Battle event that I keep getting cards for Festival Blaze, but hardly any for Festival Silver, and barely any for Spring Cream.

@Littlecabbit  
I believe she had that as an an item in SA2, her debut game, so it might be a nod to that.

Wouldn’t mind them bringing back her Sonic Heroes outfit too.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@[Ω]  
I can’t wait to play those new costumes.  
Knuckles I love especially cause it’s like an updated version of his OVA look.  
full
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Treasure Hunter Knuckles event starts in a day, and 14 hours.

Looks like Sega finally got over that “characters can’t change clothes” mandate, though maybe that only applies to the comics.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@RhodieNite  
But he’s a good guy though.

I hear the lately ignored character, Nack the Weasel (AKA Fang the Sniper) is probably more likely to be one. One subtle sign is, he had 4 fingers instead of 5 like most Sonic characters.

In fact, according to Robby London on the first Sonic Underground DVD boxset, (in an easter egg) the president of Sega when reviewing the show became upset when he noticed Sonic only had 4 fingers, (not understanding it was common in American cartoons at the time, because it’s easier to draw/animate characters that way, or to differentiate them from humans) and insisted they had to have 5 fingers, because of the Yakuza’s trademark of cutting off people’s fingers, if they made them mad.  
Robby said they had to go back and edit a fifth finger on EVERY episode that was completed already in order to get Sega to approve the show. Kinda odd, because American kids don’t even know the Yakuza, and the show never aired in Japan, so they didn’t even need to make that change.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Sparx

I never noticed this before, but Blaze has a stylized picture of her face on the bottom of her shoes.

@Beau Skunky

The president of Sega makes a lot of weird, downright inane decisions when it comes to Sonic.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Speaking of Sonic Underground, did you know that was one of the only Sonic cartoons to get a game? (Unless maybe you count “Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine,” which adapted AOSTH kinda, and the scrapped SatA.M. game.)

A Tiger/Hasbro handheld LCD game that is.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide