Sonic Discussion

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@lasty

I’ve heard that one, but considering she only talks through whispering, I’m gonna go on that one.

Though as it’s been discussed here previously, the real reason she’s named “Whisper” is because she’s based on the Metal Gear Character named Quiet the “Sniper Wolf” any other reason past that was only added after the fact :P
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Speaking of Ian Flynn, I don’t know how much you watch SomecallmeJohnny but in his Sonic Colors revisit review, he suggested that Flynn should be hired to write for a Sonic game for once due to his writing quality in the IDW comics.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
While I wouldn’t mind that, I don’t know, considering Ian’s only written for comic books, (including an MLP:FIM one) and writing for video games might be different.  
Plus, Ian-haters, and/or Sonic comic-haters might flip-out, boycott the games, and such if he wrote for the official games.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
You’d think writing for a video game would be the same as writing a comic book based on a video game. Well I for one say fuck the haters because at this point, any decision in any Sonic game is worth a civil war in the community so I don’t see why it isn’t worth a shot.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
just read the latest issue of the idw comics.  
the fights between the remaining zeti are short but still good.  
the stuff with the babylon rogues is real cool and cements them as a team  
it’s real cool of sonic to give the emeralds to silver, hope the good boy gets to become the super good boy.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Beau Skunky
Speaking of Ian Flynn, I don’t know how much you watch SomecallmeJohnny but in his Sonic Colors revisit review, he suggested that Flynn should be hired to write for a Sonic game for once due to his writing quality in the IDW comics.

Why people believes that Ian Flynn is the perfect choise to write a for a game?

He may throw really good things in the comics, but people forget that SEGA’s restrictions will probably gonna be there. Besides, Ian has also showed some lazy writing here there throught his career in the Sonic comics.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Angrybrony  
Even if it is, as Omega said, he’s not always perfect, and writing for video games is different from a comic book series. He might also be too busy writing for other comics, besides Sonic. (In fact, Ian’s written for TMNT, and MLP too.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide