Sonic Discussion

Background Pony #9D71
Does anyone have expectations or hopes for henchman for Robotnik to have in the movie sequel? I like Snively,Scratch and Grounder are classic,and Grounder’s actor was already in the first one. Or maybe they’ll go with Cubot and Orbot,I like them a whole lot, though I wish they had a little more to their designs.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
I saved up a lot of red coins so I just aquired her quicker.

Yeah I’m hoping we get some of those other special costumes soon, cause I’ve only got to play as Baseball Amy & Sonic because of Sonic Dash.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
I’m kinda cheap with my red star coins, but I’ve spent some on doing more of her missions, but all I get are like 3 or 4 Tikal cards on average…

Yeah, same here with the baseball characters. Only special event characters I have in “Sonic Forces: Speed Battle” besides the 3 movie characters are Witch Rouge, and Tidal Wave, and I barely had the chance to level them up.

Considering Minecraft is doing an official crossover with Pac-Man, I hope Sonic Dash crosses over again soon, so we can get the limited time Pac-Man characters too. (Whom were available a few years ago.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Hey, I got Tikal! I even got her up to level 2 now. I hope they add her to “Sonic Dash,” as well, considering that game got updated recently too. (And have her double some of your animals, it’s a li’l annoying many new characters can’t do that.)  
Instead, they’re having a Silver event, though I already got him. (And frankly all the other purchasable “shop” characters for free from these collectathon unlock events, or from red coins, or the spinner prize wheel. Cream, I got free just from a playing 7 days straight as a daily reward.)

I always kinda liked Tikal. Maybe ‘cause she’s my favorite color, (orange) her kinda tribal/native look, (guess that’s my inner Indian lol) and because she’s adorable, especially with her friendship of the chao.  
(She also cameo’d in the recent official Youtube animated short “Chao in Space.” Yes, they defictionalized that SA2 movie poster gag.) So it’s nice to have her back.

I wanna draw her now. lol
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
That’s great, and yeah I like her for being a very sweet and caring character, that and her native tribe look which I do like with a lot of characters (it’s one of the reasons Shanti from the Jungle Book was always my favorite growing up)  
full

Also I’ve pretty much unlocked everyone, built everything and have saved up way too much rings in Sonic Dash so it’d be nice to see some more new stuff
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Tikal is truely one of the most peacefull Sonic characters, so it’s a li’l fun/funng to see her in competition games like this, and SA2.

They did add new movie characters to “Sonic Dash,” like Longclaw, so they’re still adding new characters, at least. Wish they’d permanently add te city level, though apparently it’s only available during special events like the movie character unlock events.  
I still want Tikal in “Sonic Dash” too though.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I downloaded a mod that makes the bosses hard and difficult to beat in Sonic Forces.

How difficult they are? Well…

full

It took me almost 40 minutes to beat the final boss… After 30 tries
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
People like to ship Rouge and Tails and I can see why.

Why? In fact, that’s kinda creepy, considering Rouge is like 18, and he’s a kid. (Though, I understand some artists depict him older.)

It’d be like ‘shipping Cream with Big the cat.

@The Equestrian Zodiac  
Zooey was only in the “Sonic Boom” TV show, and even then she was just a one-shot episode character due tothe series intentional lack-of-continuity.

Perci the bandicoot (yes, that’s what she is officially) kinda flirt-teased him, I recall.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Something that has always bothered me about the offical designs of the Sonic characters is that they don’t have toes on their feet and I never understood why.  
I get they all wear shoes all the time (some wear sandals) and hell they all needlessly wear gloves on their hands but even still it just seems like an odd thing to not add especially if they all have fingers on their hands (Knuckles being the exception); even the avatars from Sonic Forces suffer this problem as well.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
One of my main problems with this level is its supposed “aesthetic”.  
full

It looks incomplete. Like if the designers forgot to add textures in the buildings lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide