Sonic Discussion

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
Toy technology had advanced at an amazing pace- you only need to take a look at these crazy accurate Transformers toys Japan is selling now.

While I’m not a toy collector by any means, I admit I would buy a Bunnie and Antoine action figure pack.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
Rarity? Inferior?

@Anonycat  
Yes, there needs to be a talking Sticks the jungle badger. (Her figure looks kinda buff. lol)

Though, I think with “Sonic Boom” over with, Sticks is going to disappear unfortunately like the Archie characters.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Anonycat  
Y’know, I hear the Japanese version of the Egg Mobile toy (yes, the same Happy Meal promotion was in Japan) used the game model of Robotnik/Eggman. The Milton Knight AoStH/Mean Bean Robotnik design was used for the American version, because back then kids were more familiar with that one, so it was more commonly used for merchandise.  
It was even used on some game boxart like for “Sonic Triple Trouble,” and the GameGear version of “Spinball.”

Funny how Mcdonald’s did “Super Mario Bros. 3” & “Sonic the Hedgehog 3” Happy Meal toy/package promotions.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Anonycat  
I owned that Knuckles toys, and I remember also having the Eggman one too. I remember tying a ball with some thread at the Eggman toy to emulate the first boss from SOnic the Hedgehog
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
In few days the digital version of Sonic Movie will be released. Also a comic book of the movie:

full

The book is called “The Adventures of Sonic & Donut Lord!”

Also, the IDW Sonic comics will start to release in Japan too.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
That sounds promising. lol

Huh, surprised, considering Archie Sonic never got a Japanese release, aside from a digital version of “Sonic Firsts,” and the cover gallery included in “Sonic Mega Collection.”

I actually wouldn’t mind a new Sonic Collection game. Especially, if it had “Sonic 3 & Knuckles” included, as I’m getting a li’l tired of just getting Sonic 1&2. In fact, I wouldn’t mind a collection of the 3D games, even the so-called “bad” ones.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
And for the bad news, IDW announced the suspension of May releases corresponding to OSD dates from May 6th to May 27th.

This will have a clear impact on the Sonic the Hedgehog comics, beggining with Sonic the Hedgehog #29.

It was also stated that IDW will “reduce its overall publishing line for products originally scheduled through July.”

We might be entering a possible hiatus on Sonic Comic Books during this Pandemic.

Source
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
In the third episode of the second season of power rangers beast Morphers in a video game episode The red ranger who has superspeed powers says gotta go fast
Background Pony #B8F6
Still don’t understand what the writers were thinking on making Elise’s crying the key to releasing Iblis.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #FF52  
It’s supposed to make her look like a tragic character. After all, she saw her own father’s death and was not allowed to cry or else the world ends. It’s like kids not being allowed to cry when a murderer kills their parents or else said murderer finds them. It’ll fuck them hard.

In-text, the idea is actually really good. Execution-wise, not that great.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide