Sonic Discussion

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So Sega Ages Sonic 2 & Knuckles is available on the Switch now. Nice to see them release the classics especially with the Knuckles cartridge included, hopefully we get more in the future as well as another Mega Collection game maybe
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
While nice to hear, I’m tired of only getting the same first two Sonic games over and over again. (And frankly, they’re already on Switch via the “Sega Genesis Collection” game, though lacking the Knuckles expansion.) As much as I love those games, I kinda want something different…

I honestly would like to see “Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles” rereleased for the first time on a console in nearly a decade. (Last official release it had that I can think of was on DS, and Steam.) Or maybe something like “Sonic CD” or “Knuckles Chaotix” which hasn’t had many rereleases.

Or how ’bout a more 3D games on Switch like Sonic the Fighters, (with Honey included) or the Sonic Adventure games, or heck, even the Sega Saturn release of “Sonic 3D Blast?”
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Anyway, to get to an earlier comment I missed from @Dr_Osaka:  
So since Sonic likes to give people nicknames: Donut Lord, Pretzel Lady and Eggman, who wants to bet that Sonic will end up giving Miles Prower the nickname Tails?

That would actually be a nice touch if they make a sequel.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah I agree I would much prefer to have a Collection with all the games rather then just single releases, also I have the Genesis Collection and I am disappointed that Sonic 3 and Knuckles isn’t available. Now I’ve hear that the reason has to do with the music being copyrighted by Michael Jackson which I suppose makes sense but is totally unfair to those who love the game and don’t get to play it on newer consoles (same with the Genesis mini)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
I have the Sega Genesis Collection, and Sega Genesis Mini, both are awesome.

But yeah, at this point, I’ll be happy even with just a single Eshop release of “Sonic 3 & Knuckles.” Or even a Mobile Christian Whitehead port. As I said, I love Sonic 1&2, but I’m getting sick of those games.  
I’d even rather get something niché like “Sonic the Fighters,” or the Saturn version of “3D Blast,” which has never been rereleased.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
I certainly would be open to those as well, I do love the Sonic Gems.  
Sonic the Fighters I actually think is really fun, not as smooth as Street Fighter or Marvel Vs. Capcom but still pretty cool and certainly could use a sequel.  
Sonic R imI thin is the quintessential Sonic racing game, I know it get’s a lot of flank from people and the fanbase but I played this game all the time as a kid, and it makes more sense for a Sonic racing game then Sonic Drift, Sonic Riders and Team Sonic Racing.

Also I’d love it if they brought back the Chao Garden from the Adventure games, I had so much fun raising Chao and playing the mini games
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide