Sonic Discussion

northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I will say I am a little disappointed that the movie doesn’t seem to be getting a 3D releaseit does feel like a movie that would be cool to watch in 3D at least in theatres.  
But I don’t think I’ll lose too much sleep over that
northern haste
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Enter if you dare
I’m not sure why but something about Jim Carrey robotnik in the red suit reminds me of sargeant night from mega Man fully charged  
full
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Kinda a mythology gag, considering that was also in the english localization of “Sonic Adventure.”

@[Ω]  
We probably won’t see either of them until near the end, or possibly the next movie, if there is a sequel.

@northern haste  
That’s good, as he seems like an interesting take on the character.
Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I almost forgot that this is a kid’s film, meaning we’ll have to deal with crying children. Let’s hope the majority of the theater crowd are Sonic fans because I’ll take them over children.
northern haste

Enter if you dare
Some noteworthy things that I saw on behind the scenes videos.  
The scene matches has the old Genesis logo on it.  
Jim Carrey after getting the call played some of the games with his grandson and was humiliated by him and had to put some money in the swear jar.  
When ben schwartz was recording his lines they were also motion capturing his face.  
A model of the original design was used on set
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
@JasonRatana  
I honestly wouldn’t worry about it too much. In fact, when I saw “TMNT: Out of the Shadows,” I think I was the only non-parent TMNT fan there, and it was pretty quiet. …In fact, honestly there wasn’t many people there.

(Shame that movie bombed, because it was much better then the previous TMNT movie, I felt, and addressed most of the problems that one had. In fact, I fear, because it bombed, and the previous one did better, they’ll go back to the previous one’s “more human characters, less turtles” style for the next movie… Sorry to off-topic mini-rant.)

@Marx  
Cute, though honestly I had a bad experience with that AWD artist… (Basically, he chewed me out, over “Sonic Generations,” but if you want the whole story, just ask.)  
Kinda surprised he’s even referencing Sonic, especially the newer characters as he’s one of those annoying “retro purists,” whom only likes the original Genesis trilogy, and nothing else. (He also hates the cartoons/comics. I remember AWD got butthurt when he heard Archie started publishing the Megaman comics… He’s a huuuge MM fanboy BTW.) He even gets pretty upset if you even mention Sonic to him usually…

I honestly can’t stand people whom you can’t even “joke” about Sonic with, because honestly, it’s just a damn video game, not something a normal person should get so upset over… (Let alone a “professional” cartoonist whom has their Nickelodeon pilot.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Yeah, plus I hate to say it, but most kids probably aren’t into Sonic nowadays. Unless their parents have an old Sega Genesis or GameCube laying around. So I don’t think many kids are begging to go see it. (Well, aside from my niece… lol she loves Sonic.)

I did see a kid playing the Mobile version of Sonic 1 someplace once, and my nieces, and nephews love my Sonic games, so I’m not denying he has any kid fans. I just think he’s more niché nowadays compared to the early ‘90s, or 2000s. I’m sure more kids know Pikachu, Minecraft, and Fortnite then Sonic nowadays.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide