Sonic Discussion

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Mmmmmmmmmm…sometimes, I like to go back and look at the Mario vs. Sonic Death Battle and just take in the glory of the Nintendrones screaming YEAH WELL MARIO HAS BETTER GAMES HURR DURR

Like, I don’t even watch the battle itself, I just read the amount of salt in the comments and that’s enough to just completely restore my mood into a positive one. ’Tis some good stuff, man.
GameWhiz14

Sugarcoat's Counterpart
@ghostfacekiller39  
While I’m a fan of both series, I always prefered Sonic over Mario myself honestly. And the “Mario has got better games” line is the typical Pro-Nintendo, Anti-Sega pukester’s common response. At least Sonic can take more than one hit compared to Mario, who usually died after one-two hits. As long as you have 1 Ring, Sonic is good the entire time. Plus Sonic has more Swagger than that plumber could ever wish for. I always loved Luigi more than Mario anyways.
GameWhiz14

Sugarcoat's Counterpart
@Roy-of-Asturia  
Oh yeah! I love whenever he drops an English word in the Sonic games here and there when the translation is different. Like in Sonic Unleashed, where in the scene when you restore a piece of Earth for the first time, his says “Excellent” instead of “Sweet” like the subtitle says.
Hoopa

@Roy-of-Asturia  
Well Sonic was always meant to be cool, either cheesy or badass at times, and apparently Japanese thinks the English language is really cool and they like to use it from time to time.  
(It’s kind of a contrast with westerners liking “subs over dubs”,its interesting)
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
@EHAN  
It got delayed almost a whole year. If SEGA fucks it up then goddammit, I just don’t even know.

I won’t be buying it because I don’t have the system needed, but here’s to hoping for the best six months from now.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@Jades  
my hopes aren’t really all that high either, seeing how RoL and SC turned out, but i still expect them to make something better
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
@Hoopa  
RoL in particular was rushed for deadlines and had a forced hardware change in the middle of development with an inexperienced and outsourced dev team. SEGA is, at the very least, partially to blame.

Keep in mind you’re talking to a die-hard SEGA fanboy here, so I don’t just try to throw my favorite company under the bus lightly. I reserve my special talent of jumping to the worst possible conclusion for Ninty.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@GameWhiz14  
Worst yet… Our beloved Penders stated on Twitter recently he plans/hopes on buying the copyright/ownership of every pre-reboot character. (Such as Mina Mongoose, Mammoth Mogul, and such.) Which is odd, ‘cause he stated before he didn’t care for characters like Mina… (Or most he didn’t make himself.) In fact, he used to brag about only using his characters, and such.

@ghostfacekiller39  
To be fair, the first 3DS one actually was better received, and judging from the demo I played, it was indeed better then the WiiU RoL one. Sega as much as I love them, has had a tendency to rush games to release, even Sonic 3 was kinda rushed if you look back at it. (That, and hardware issues are why it was split into two games, Sonic 3, and S&K.)

I assume that’s why only the 3DS game is getting a sequel, ‘cause it wasn’t perfect, but a better game overall, and hopefully it’s sequel fixes things more.

Regardless of your admitted bias for Ninty, that last sentence of your’s is quite ironic, because Nintendo actually takes their time with  
developing & bugtesting their games, (They even delayed SSB, and the new Zelda to make them better.) and frankly most of them are nowhere near as glitchy as even some of the better modern Sonic titles frankly.  
So I hate to say it, but Nintendo has a much better rep’ then Sega at this point. I like Sega, but they really need better bugtesting teams like Nintendo has, and such.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide