Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jade Kitsune
I’d rather get it for Switch for portability, and because I don’t have other systems. (And my laptop can barely even play Sonic Generations.)
I honestly barely see little difference between the versions graphically, and honestly graphics don’t matter to me… Heck, I still love N64 games, and stuff.
My advice, just get it for whatever system is most convenient for you.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Nine Tails, and Rusty (Amy) Rose were actually added to the mobile game rosters. Wonder if that we will get a “Rally4Sally”-like movement going again…
What was hilariously ironic is, Ian Flynn (writer of the Sonic comics sense 2006, and dialogue writer for “Frontiers”) actually retweeted, and supported said movement, giving them a shout-out…
Yet, the creators of the “Rally4Sally” movement actually hate him.
@Jade Kitsune
Any good? I haven’t seen it yet.
Background Pony #F727
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t like SatAM. It tries WAY too hard to be dark and serious.
Posted Report
Background Pony #F727
It’s like when the original Ninja Turtles cartoon tried to be dark and serious in its last 3 seasons with the Red Sky episodes.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I watched the first episode of Prime, and the most surprising thing is that Cubot and Orbot of all characters have stuck around through multiple incarnations nearly unchanged.
Posted Report
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Dex Stewart
Not spoilers, but they are also the incarnations with less appearance and dialogue in Modern Sonic media so far.
They look like cameos instead of being relevant characters.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@RogueBadnik
Still more than any of Eggman/Robotnik’s other henchman.
I mainly know the cartoons.
Satam had Snively
Adventures had Scratch and Grounder and sometimes Coconuts
Underground had Dingo and the other one I can’t remember
Sonic X had Deco and Boco and sometimes that little black thing that liked to blow itself up
Sonic Boom had Cubot and Orbot
The live action movies have the guy who makes coffee the way he likes it.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #F727
I dunno, I was raised on Don Bluth movies as a kid, so I actually like “cute yet dark” stuff.
Keep in mind it was made during a period when the Sonic franchise wasn’t very well defined.
And arguably, some Sonic games “try top hard to be dark/funny” too, yet I still enjoy them.
As for TMNT, I didn’t mind the later darker Red Sky seasons, as they weren’t overly dark, (you should see how gritty & violent the original 80s TMNT comics were) and arguably balanced the comedy and drama a bit. I did miss Shredder and Krang a bit, but admittedly Lord Dregg had a cool Tony Jay voice, and was more threatening.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide